No announcement yet.

The #1 sign that a robbery is about to occur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The #1 sign that a robbery is about to occur

Now i didn't watch the HBO broadcast so I am not sure if they showed them but sky box at no point during the fight or in the presser had up the compubox stats. Did anyone else see them? By the time the 4th round came and there still were no compubox stats i knew the fix was on.

The number one sign that a robbery is about to occur is if Bob Arum or Don King are promoting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      The number one sign that a robbery is about to occur is if Bob Arum or Don King are promoting the fight.
      lol touche

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
        Now i didn't watch the HBO broadcast so I am not sure if they showed them but sky box at no point during the fight or in the presser had up the compubox stats. Did anyone else see them? By the time the 4th round came and there still were no compubox stats i knew the fix was on.
        Compubox is HBO's baby. It wasn't an HBO telecast, HBO backed out after Gamboa went AWOL.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
          Compubox is HBO's baby. It wasn't an HBO telecast, HBO backed out after Gamboa went AWOL.
          Ahh thanks for the info It's still hard to imagine that there are no other en****** outside of compubox that do punch stats. Every fight should have them.

Comment

/ end thread

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
              The #1 sign that a robbery is about to occur
              Uhhhh since the beginning of boxing robberies were part of the sport.

If you don't go for the KO like Orlando Salido, you might get robbed. Did Orlando Salido cry about it? No. He took the decision away from the judges and handled it himself.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

If you don't go for the KO like Orlando Salido, you might get robbed. Did Orlando Salido cry about it? No. He took the decision away from the judges and handled it himself.

Problem solved.
                smh. what if the opponent is too elusive or you're not strong enough to get the KO? You're cool with letting clear and obvious losers get decisions because they weren't Ko'd????

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Problem solved.
                  Sadly I have to agree although i personally felt like Abril was winning the fight i knew he was not letting his hands go enough I don't think he would have needed to knock him down but at some point i was hoping he was going to go after him. They were not going to let Rios lose in a fight like that.

Comment

year after year for decades.

Comment

Working...
                    X