Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not even a hardcore Pacquiao fan, but I hope he tears JMM's head off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joel Casamayor was also the lineal champ when Marquez fought him dumbass, Juan Diaz was still highly rated, Katsidis was also coming the big win over Mitchel and Escobedo.

Get the **** out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      One thing I do give JMM credit for is fighting Mayweather at the drop of a hat unlike Pacquiao did...
      Excuse me, sir, these are completely different cases. Beggars can't be choosers. Also, Floyd Mayweather Jr didn't treat Marquez as a special case that requires special demands. Which is strange because Floyd claims that Marquez is a better fighter than Pac.

(But, don't let me ruin the train of the discussion. You guys can ignore this post if you want. I was just clarifying something.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Don't worry,Marquez is absolutely ripe for the picking at welterweight against Pacman.If U want to see him get clobbered then it's ur lucky fight.He has no business at welterweight,which is why team Pacman wanted the fight there.
        For months pac was "ducking" marquez. Now he s "cherry picking" him...my how the times change. This fight was either going to be a welter weight fight, or no fight at all. Pac is a welter now, he s already beaten jmm before, there was zero reason for pac to even consider moving down just to fight a guy he already fought twice. Moving up and down in weight isn't good for ur performance, especially when a mega fight with floyd might be on the horizon.

For the record im not a fan of this fight, but im also getting tired of all the double talk from the "fans". The same dudes who were humping floyds leg for fighting jmm at a catch weight are now crying about it. The same people saying "marquez has no business at welter weight" are also turning around and b1tching because pac isn't jumping up to 154 and taking on middle weights. Either u hate catch weights or u don't. Fighting jmm at 144 is a legit fight or it isn't. Fighting Shane either sucks or it doesn't. Be consistent

Comment

"Ducked Khan", when everyone was crying out for him to give Katsidis his shot?

And how many thought Marquez should take on Rios instead of Katsidis back then, BTW?

STFU, son. He's taking on Manny Pacquiao, a way tougher challenge than Brandon Rios, above his current optimum weight, no less. 2 years ago, he ventured up to take on MAYWEATHER, no less.

You're one of the lousiest "boxing fans" on this forum, a completely hideous joke.

Comment

Iceta Lives is consistently one of thee most petulant, peevish, petty, fickle, unreasonable little fuckwheats on this forum, alongside Check.

Comment

jmm does get overrated....if you look at his resume closely , it aint as impressive as his fans make it outto be......

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                "Ducked Khan", when everyone was crying out for him to give Katsidis his shot?
                Sir, Marquez DID ducked Khan. The fight was offered to him on a silver platter. GBP was trying to build up Khan. He resented being treated as one of Khan's sacrificial lambs. Why would you say that if you think you can beat him? Months later he was saying he's suffered from some back injury or something when asked why he avoided Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Sir, Marquez DID ducked Khan.
                  His business was at lightweight with Katsidis, who'd been waiting around for a long-ass time. Boxing fans wanted that fight, not Khan.

Now just STFU and go boil your head. You're a 1D schmucko poster who isn't deserving of another reply after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                    His business was at lightweight with Katsidis, who'd been waiting around for a long-ass time. Boxing fans wanted that fight, not Khan.

Now just STFU and go boil your head. You're a 1D schmucko poster who isn't deserving of another reply after this.
                    You're not making any sense, sir. Why would fans prefer Katsidis over Khan? Stop this nonsense about overprotecting fighters as if they need a nanny.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                      For months pac was "ducking" marquez. Now he s "cherry picking" him...my how the times change. This fight was either going to be a welter weight fight, or no fight at all. Pac is a welter now, he s already beaten jmm before, there was zero reason for pac to even consider moving down just to fight a guy he already fought twice. Moving up and down in weight isn't good for ur performance, especially when a mega fight with floyd might be on the horizon.

For the record im not a fan of this fight, but im also getting tired of all the double talk from the "fans". The same dudes who were humping floyds leg for fighting jmm at a catch weight are now crying about it. The same people saying "marquez has no business at welter weight" are also turning around and b1tching because pac isn't jumping up to 154 and taking on middle weights. Either u hate catch weights or u don't. Fighting jmm at 144 is a legit fight or it isn't. Fighting Shane either sucks or it doesn't. Be consistent
                      Are U even trying to imply that I supported Floyd-Marquez??because if U are,U don't know what the **** ur talking about.I gave Floyd hell for that & I'll do the same for Pacman.because it's the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X