Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Corrido Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just like Rap over here. What does Rap talk about? The streets, Crime, and making money!! Corridos are stories about certain people, they can be good people or bad people, some corridos are about certain events or politics! I mean just becasue you listen to corridos does not mean you approve of some people and what they have done, It is just music!!

Comment

el centenario

Comment

este si es corrido

Comment

las chelas

Comment

100k if you find a corrido based on this lady...i think she's the first drug "queenpin"

enedina arrellano felix

Comment

Not, even close General, the main difference is that rap music is always degrading women and corridos never degrade women nor people, corridos just tell true stories about whoever asks to be made a corrido.

And the one I specially like is the corrido of Humberto Soto, but I can't embed it.

Originally posted by General24 View Post
              It's just like Rap over here. What does Rap talk about? The streets, Crime, and making money!! Corridos are stories about certain people, they can be good people or bad people, some corridos are about certain events or politics! I mean just becasue you listen to corridos does not mean you approve of some people and what they have done, It is just music!!

Comment

este es el de ramon ayala a jcc

Comment

Big Smooth, ese esta mas chingon, "para el que gramo por gramo es el mas grande del mundo."

Comment

Yo le voy hacer un corrido a Juan Manuel Marquez ya veran.

Comment

saquen las chelas

Comment

Working...
                      X