Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Seeing PBF over the years do you really think Guerrero would want to fight dirty against PBF? PBF is real good with those elbows and forearms. Forget about the ref people think PBF soft cause of his style but the man in ring doesn't shy away from getting down and dirty. IMO Berto was just being a sucka and a punk in that fight and letting Guerrero have his way with him and doing nothing about it. Guerrero basically took Berto lunch money without a fight!

The bold can't be based off the Berto fight?
    You bolded me, so I bolded you. Do you really believe Berto (let) the Ghost treat him like a thief stepson??

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      My point has nothing to do with what Canelo brings to the table money wise cause he has a fanbase and following. But to use the word "EARNED" when discussing a fight between him and PBF is just not right/ 100% wrong. Based on money Canelo is being "GIVEN/GIFTED" a possible fight against PBF.
      floyd's history shows he will fight a 154lb champion if the fight is very lucrative. As of right now, what other 154lber can provide this to floyd?

ODH and Cotto didn't earn a floyd fight based on who they beat. Niether was going to beat floyd. They both wanted to make money and used floyd as much as he used them. How is a floyd/canelo fight,other than canelo's age, any different.

I see your point and respect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        You bolded me, so I bolded you. Do you really believe Berto (let) the Ghost treat him like a thief stepson??
        LLS at the bold!!

To answer your question yes. Anytime Guerrero did some questionable stuff rules wise Berto would step back and complain to the ref. I mean damn as a man after a while you have to take up that cause on your own. After a few rounds of you complaining and the ref not saying anything or paying attention to your complaints take matters in your own hands and give as good as you getting. For 12 rounds Berto did nothing but act like sucka to me. Hell look at how he didn't even fight back after the final bell had rung and Guerrero kept hitting him. Berto got his skirt pulled up in that fight to me.

Comment

I dont think Berto could do anything about that ass whoppin. His lack of boxing knowledge was exsposed bad.

Comment

Who expects to be hit repeatedly after the bell like that though?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              look man, once ghost did that berto needed to either get grimey or start holding. he looked completely out of his leauge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                floyd's history shows he will fight a 154lb champion if the fight is very lucrative. As of right now, what other 154lber can provide this to floyd?

ODH and Cotto didn't earn a floyd fight based on who they beat. Niether was going to beat floyd. They both wanted to make money and used floyd as much as he used them. How is a floyd/canelo fight,other than canelo's age, any different.

I see your point and respect it.
                I feel the same as the bold with your points and never disagreed with it. Difference though is that those fighters had a track record and reputation and had actually been earned all the big money fights against the best they possibly could get. Canelo has actually done **** all except be born and box competition and quality be damned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  look man, once ghost did that berto needed to either get grimey or start holding. he looked completely out of his leauge.
                  Exactly to the bold. Guerrero basically did what Naz Richardson told B-HOP to do in that fight when in between rounds Naz said "he don't belong on the yard X take his commisary" Berto basically got his commisary taken and did nothing about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Here we go again! Obviously reading is not your strong point. Nor is comprehension. Where did i ever call floyd was a SWW? I didnt! I know exactly how many times he fought at SWW (154)! What id did say was (sincse you have a very hard time comprehending) Floyd last fought at 154!
                    :AOR:No matter how hard you try...you still make yourself look dumber trying to make someone else look bad! Give up. Its not for you. You suck at it! Nice try though.

What is it they say? A picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I'm sorry, does Berto have 2 fist in a boxing ring?? Uh, how bout swinging back??

Comment

Working...
                      X