Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: If Canelo fought the guys Joel Julio fought, would he still be undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
    I can't understand for the life of me why people think Kirkland beats Alvarez.

I actually think Canelo stops him as he is too skilled for Kirkland's primitive style.
    What skills????

I just dont see what you are talking about when you say skills and canelo in the same sentence

i see a guy who fights in spurts and is unable to take out overmatch opponents

kirkland would have murdered m.hatton, rhodes, the ghost of cintron,

if canelo team/promotional outfit had any confidence in his abilties he would have fought the winner of carlos molina vs kermit cintron but instead he fought the loser

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      What skills????

I just dont see what you are talking about when you say skills and canelo in the same sentence

i see a guy who fights in spurts and is unable to take out overmatch opponents

kirkland would have murdered m.hatton, rhodes, the ghost of cintron,

if canelo team/promotional outfit had any confidence in his abilties he would have fought the winner of carlos molina vs kermit cintron but instead he fought the loser
      That's just it.

For some reason, the fans have more confidence in Canelo than his own team; which explains the padded opponents for the last 2-3 years while he's the champ.

Comment

Working...
      X