No announcement yet.

? forall Married guys with kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? forall Married guys with kids

would you stay married because of them????? My life is at a cross roads right now? Just wondering thanks

Just remember its cheaper to keaper homey child support aint no joke.On the real work it out it affects the kids big time when pops aint there.

Comment

I've always been told that staying together for the kids is a horrible idea. How old are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
        I've always been told that staying together for the kids is a horrible idea. How old are they?
        12 and 3 years old

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
          12 and 3 years old
          Aw man that's tough, especially for the twelve year old. You have to ask yourself what's best for the kid? Are the problems you guys having something you can solve? If not, then you should split up. It's not healthy for kids to grow up in a house where there is hate, fighting, and tension 24/7. It's not fair to them or yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Im with mine because of the my boys there in football so i gotta be around for that fck her lol...Ill see her at night when she wants it.If not i got the internet dont need her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
              Aw man that's tough, especially for the twelve year old. You have to ask yourself what's best for the kid? Are the problems you guys having something you can solve? If not, then you should split up. It's not healthy for kids to grow up in a house where there is hate, fighting, and tension 24/7. It's not fair to them or yourself. Just my 2 cents.

well bro I dont argue in front of my kids! Thats something we keep from them very well. If you walked into my house you would think everything was perfect. I just came to realise that it seems to be a lie. Just 4 FYI thier has been no infidelity or anything like that. I just feel i got married to young (19). i really do appreciate the input Thanks who would have thought i would be doing this. Sometimes its better to get advice from people you dont know

Comment

Don't stay together for the kids but do consider carefully whether or not your relationship is worth working at.

Comment

Don't bother. They're not yours anyway.

Comment

Why would you leave your wife?

Comment

Working...
                    X