Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony Playstation Vs Nintendo 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrr man this is a tough one....both are badass consoles....its like choosing between coke and pepsi...goldeneye on n64 is probably the best multiplayer game i have ever played in my life but the playstation had great in depth games like metal gear solid and final fantasy...playstation just about nicks it for me. there was just more games that i liked on playstation but n64 still has to be considered one of the best consoles ever made...

on a side note anybody played the new goldeneye on the wii?? im tempted to get it but im just worried it will be a total let down because i have such find memories of the original and dont want to ruin it.....

Comment

and the PSX killed it with this game:

Comment

I'll have to go with psx. I has more variety of games. Plus many classics originally came from this console.

Marvel vs Capcom Series
        Dead or Alive
        Soul Blade (Now known as Soul Calibur)
        Tekken
        Resident Evil
        Silent Hill
        Metal Gear Solid
        Syphon Filter
        Tomb Raider

Also the some former nintendo titles moved here

Final Fantasy
        Dragon Quest
        Breath of Fire
        Street Fighter

Comment

I have to go with N64....

Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye, Orcarina of Time, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Mario, Turok, Super Smash Bros, Jetforce Gemini, Waverace, 1080 snowboarding...holy helllll the N64 ruled my life for awhile lol I played the hellll out of all those game. Those were the days....

Comment

Working...
          X