No announcement yet.

funny how manny is accusing margarito of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
    Nobody proved Nanny cheated because he ran like a spooked mule from the tests.

He'd get caught red-handed too if agreed to random testing.
    No, he wouldn't.

Comment

Ahh... so quick to be defensive. So.. If he wont be caught, why wont he agree to full random testing?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        What did he say? I love that guy, he's like a nine-year sixth grader.
        Here is the convo...

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        When someone calls me a cheater,

they better have something factual to base it on.

You may bow down and cater to your accusers on their whim,

I and many other men don't.

If you don't have evidence to even suggest that I was cheating,

why would I waste my time defending myself?

"Because Sosa said so?"
        Originally posted by V-3 View Post

Hilarious!

Manny and Roach are both saying that Tony cheated against by loading his gloves before against previous, where is THEIR proof/evidence? Why aren't you making thread after thread about Manny and his trainer with their allegations of Tony cheating before?

I know why.
        Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        I'm not Manny or Roach, nor do I represent them.

Call the Wildcard gym if you're so curious.
        Originally posted by V-3 View Post

What a cop out.

Why did you demand evidence when Floyd Senior said that Manny was cheating?

I think I know why....
        Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          No, he wouldn't.
          Since you know so much.

Why won't he just take the damn random tests?

The guy ran from 40 million for a reason.

He knows he can make that amount fighting 2 or 3 other guys instead and still be seen as an ATG.

Nanny is seen as a god....A fight with Mayweather would put an end to that.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
            Ahh... so quick to be defensive. So.. If he wont be caught, why wont he agree to full random testing?
            Good look getting an answer.

Comment

pac can choose to fight in any US state and he would be welcomed with an open-wide arms. that's because he's never been caught doing illegal. tony got caught that's why he can't get a license in cali and nevada. it takes some arum influence and politicking for him to get a license in texas.
              just because pac has the guts to say no to floyd's demand *****s already considered him a cheater. that actually is the funny part and idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
                If you're questioning me than quote me?

Since you know so much.

Why won't he just take the damn random tests?

The guy ran from 40 million for a reason.

He knows he can make that amount fighting 2 or 3 other guys instead and still be seen as an ATG.

Nanny is seen as a god....A fight with Mayweather would put an end to that.
                Maybe cuz he is juicing or just doesn't want to give in? I don't know for a fact only assumptions and opinions.

However, the point of the test is not really to catch anybody red handed. If that is what they wanted to do it would be year around. They just want everything on even terms, everything to be fair. Nobody having an extra edge.

If Pac decides to take random test with no cutoff. And, lets say he is juicing up to this point. He will NOT juice for the fight just cuz of the test. Do you get what I am saying? So unless he is an idiot and juice anyways, he will go in there clean and thus for would not get caught red handed.

I mean common sense

Good look getting an answer.
                Do you mean, good "luck"?

I can tell you're a smart cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  pac can choose to fight in any US state and he would be welcomed with an open-wide arms. that's because he's never been caught doing illegal. tony got caught that's why he can't get a license in cali and nevada. it takes some arum influence and politicking for him to get a license in texas.
                  just because pac has the guts to say no to floyd's demand *****s already considered him a cheater. that actually is the funny part and idiotic.
                  So take the test? Take the test? Prove everyone wrong and take random testing. Manny was so quick to get defensive and file a law suit case against the Mayweathers but he can say Margarito was cheating? God's son? God's boy? Hypocrite? I know God doesn't like hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    what can you expect, *****s are idiot but i have to disagree with you, they are not funny, they are HILARIOUS!!!!

Comment

What is funny is all fans are saying Marg is a cheater.
                      Floyd fans say how can you have any conscience fighting
                      a cheater? They've forgotten that Floyd has just fought
                      a cheater in his last fight.

When Manny says it, it's funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X