No announcement yet.

Whar round will Wlad KO Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whar round will Wlad KO Chisora?

According to several reports the fight has been made for December 11th in Germany. Credit to Chisora for stepping up to the plate. I think Wlad will ko him around round 9.

If it happens,i go for round 6

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      According to several reports the fight has been made for December 11th in Germany. Credit to Chisora for stepping up to the plate. I think Wlad will ko him around round 9.
      Not sure why my thread about this fight was deleted this morning. I hope Chisora will put up a good fight, I am gonna say Del Doy will win and take the heavyweight title to nelson mandela house.

Comment

He could easily do it in the first or second round.

But knowing his saftey-first style i'd say it'll stretch until 7 or 8.

Comment

this fight shouldn't be happening yet. Chisora should be looking towards picking up the EBU belt, or at a stretch testing himself against fringe contenders. He has talent, but nowhere near enough to beat the bros. anytime soon.

I'd actually like to see him whoooooop Harrisons arse instead of Haye.
          If it does happen, Wlad by UD....Delboy has a chin i heard, never down at any level of his career.

Comment

Around 6 or 7.

Thing is, Chisora is going to come out fast imo, only by the mid rounds he is going to start feeling the pace, and that is where Wlad will get the time and space to set up and take him out imo.

Comment

Is this a joke, Chisora for real, wtf Wlad !

Comment

Originally posted by Funtime View Post
                this fight shouldn't be happening yet. Chisora should be looking towards picking up the EBU belt, or at a stretch testing himself against fringe contenders. He has talent, but nowhere near enough to beat the bros. anytime soon.

I'd actually like to see him whoooooop Harrisons arse instead of Haye.
                If it does happen, Wlad by UD....Delboy has a chin i heard, never down at any level of his career.
                Your not Frankie Gavin are you by any chance?

I think Chisora will last longer than Peter but I don't think he's anything special.

Comment

The fight won't happen.

Comment

Wlad by KO in round 5 or 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X