No announcement yet.

Wade >>>> Lebron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade >>>> Lebron

I am tired of the media painting a picture that is not actually true. Lebron might have more endorsement deals and might have more money and he might have stolen the spotlight in this free agency , but I think Wade is the top dog of all free agents.

Wade without a supporting cast as good as Lebron's managedto get his team to the no 5 spot. Averaged 30 pts or more in the boston series. Exploded to a 46 point night , to get his only win in the playoffs. He is the face of the franchise.

I think that If Wade would have had Lebron's supporting cast in the playoffs , he would have at least made it to the finals.

J O'neal is not the same. He managed to play decent throughout the regular season. Beasley thinks he is Mr papi chulo , and dissapeared in the playoffs.
    Williams and west , >>> Arroyo and chalmers ( and im puerto rican)

Ilgauskas and shaq >>>> J Oneal , Anthony and Magloire.

Even Varejao and Hickson >> Beasley

Also Jamison

The only Heat players that I would stay with would be Richardson and Haslem. And Arroyo because even from the bench , for the money , he delivers . I it wasnt for Anthonys soft hands and magloires inability to finish , he would have had more assist. And his jumpshot is very consistent. And almost no turnovers.

Anthony plays hard with heart , Haslem is a warrior. He better stay.And richardson's passion and relentlessness makes makes him untradeable.

I say Wade would have gotten to the finals. And probably won the championship. If he had Lebron's cast. He is a winner. And he is not scared. He goes all out.

Wade should be the top mentioned dog this summer. But the choking lebron gets all the headlines. I still want him to come here and play lol. But just saying. Wade IMO deserves more.

Most pureists know that Wade is better than Lebron and is a born winner. Big contracts and constant appearances on TMZ can't change this.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Most pureists know that Wade is better than Lebron and is a born winner. Big contracts and constant appearances on TMZ can't change this.
      Well , it vcan be argued that Lebron is the most physically gifted "athlete" and probably better baller. I think he has a better jump shot than wade. But Wade is just awesome to watch.I will forever be his fan. Dont even matter if hes not playing for Miami.

Damn I actually just realized im A Wade fan and not a Miami fan. If he leaves Miami , my cheers will go with him and for his new team.

Seriously tho , Watching wade at 6 4 dunking over guys like okafor , varejao , etc etc etc , have been awesome. I was there and it was just ****ing amazing.
      Wade is a better team mate , more humble and is a better winner , and a better loser also. A nd that is important. The day Wade starts dancing on the side of the court I will stop being his fan.

I hate how Lebron thinks he can do whatever he wants and hasnt even won a championship. And has had like 3 teams assembled.

Comment

i think wade is mentally stronger than james, he fails always in the play offs, he is just not made for the role of a leader.

Comment

both their supporting casts are overrated. especially somebody like beasley who hasn't done **** and everyone expects the world out of.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              exactly...

Comment

Yup.......

Comment

BSPN disagree....If Wade were just as young as him, he would get in between the Kobe-LeBron hype.

Comment

Who cares. They might end up playing together and ****ting on the ret of the league...together.

LeBron and Wade are both Top 5 Players.

Comment

Working...
                    X