Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** PSN! We get what we pay for! Im sticking to XBox360, I'll GLADLY pay my 7 bucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** PSN! We get what we pay for! Im sticking to XBox360, I'll GLADLY pay my 7 bucks!

Cant even get online and play MW2.. Cant connect with friends.. Cant enjoy the game to the fullest.

**** FREE... I'll gladly pay to play XBL with no worries...

lol enjoy

I'll stick to the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
      lol enjoy

I'll stick to the PS3.
      My friends PS3 just had the equivalent to the RROD....

I have both, but I'll stick to my 360!

Comment

Still the 360's are more likely to fail than the PS3.. It's whatever you prefer though.. I ain't trying to get u to get a ps3. I've had both.. I couldn't do **** on the 360 when I had it and XBOX Live is a ripoff.

Comment

You don't get what you paid for. I remember EXACT same thing happening on 360. Halo 3 and a few other games. Not to mention there are times when the entire XBL has been down. I remember it was so bad for about 2-3 weeks (couldnt get a game going at all) that they offered a bull**** free arcade game.

Comment

Mine only started failing after about 2 or 3 years. Now I have the Xbox Elite and i'm loving it again. I hope it lasts long though.

Comment

Xbox live is a great service, anyone who says otherwise is plain hating.

I am not sure about PSN but the fact that it's free is a good thing, however I dont mind paying a couple of quid for a better service.

Comment

I haven't had a problem with the PSN service online.. It's been GREAT ever since I got the PS3. I've had problems with XBOX Live before.

Comment

I got rid of my PS3 to get my Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Cant even get online and play MW2.. Cant connect with friends.. Cant enjoy the game to the fullest.

**** FREE... I'll gladly pay to play XBL with no worries...
                    Except it happens on XBL too.

Comment

Working...
                    X