No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
    So no other boxer in history has ever quit because they all are either in extreme pain or are thinking about their health! All justifiable then!
    Yes, that is exactly my point. And I say this because of the type of profession that they are in. It's ok to retire and live another day if your eye socket is about to cave in. Quit is a harsh word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Yes, that is exactly my point. And I say this because of the type of profession that they are in. It's ok to retire and live another day if your eye socket is about to cave in. Quit is a harsh word.
      You make a solid point there, to bad people will never see it this way!

Comment

because I don't. I hope that now you understand what fighters go through.

I truly hope that Angulo is ok. He fought his heart out and had me rooting for him. Had Angulo fought on and pleased you, but became blind...who pays for his medical bills, you the fan?

That is how you fight a cutey. Angulo kept coming like a Mack truck. Whether it was the straight left, a thumb, a butt or elbow...that damage was caused. I think it was the straight left all night. I'll watch the video.

To Lara's credit he survived and kept fighting himself. I love the fact that he winked under pressure. That is the sign of a confident fighter under pressure.

Kudos to the winner and loser.
        When people with grotesque gashes on their cheeks or on their brows say they have had enough, they are quitters. When guys suffer broken cheeks or fractured orbital bones they are quitters....it's just that simple. I wonder how many of us would continue on in a fight given the same injuries however?

Comment

• well well well, another hispanic bully who got out hussled and had no heart! **** that mafuka, I hope Lara puts another beating on his pale ass in a rematch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
            well well well, another hispanic bully who got out hussled and had no heart! **** that mafuka, I hope Lara puts another beating on his pale ass in a rematch!
            How are you still posting? You didn't get enough hugs from mommy or a Latino kid took your candy in school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist
              I used to beat hispanic kids in the gym on a regular basis. I ain't got no problem with them, I just think fighters with black skin are better. Am I wrong?
              Hum, I'm going to the tanning salon tomorrow to get a "well done" tan to see how much I improve! Are you Adrian Broner by any chance, or perhaps Hopkins? How old are you son?

So what do you think about black Hispanics? How do they do? lol, this has to be a joke! Where is the hidden camera, somebody help me out here!

Comment

If you ever meet Angulo...walk up to him and say, "Hey Gu, why did you quit homey". You might receive a kind answer.
                Why would I ask him that when it's clear as day why he quit? If I ever met Angulo I would tell him what a warrior he is and that I enjoy watching his fights.

Comment

• He did quit,but it was understandable that he did..

Comment

• Angulo is a warrior....

No way anyone is expected to fight with a damn boulder coming out of his eye

Comment

• Ts i think the majority off nsb is in agreement that Alfredo was perfectly justified in doing what he did but in the literal meaning off the word he did quit and im a huge Perro fan he proved once again he is as tough as they come and is a warrior but he did quit just like Lebedev a few weeks ago does this make them any less off warriors hell no

Comment

Working...
                      X