Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there interest for a 4th pacman v marquez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not interested in a 4th fight but I'll watch either of these two boxers fight regardless of who they're fighting. They each only have probably under a handful of fights left and I'm not missing them. I'd like to see them against new opponents but if they fight each other again, while I won't b thrilled about it, I'll b watching

Comment

no...........................

Comment

If they could put together a good undercard, why not? JMM will bring it to Manny for 12 rounds, if Manny fights anyone but JMM or Mayweather he probably wins easy. Manny doesn't really have alot of options, unless he is willing to take less than 50%. They could match Pacman with Cotto, but Manny is unlikely to go to 154.

Comment

I do and don't want to see it. LOL

It will most likely be a very good fight but i don't want to see Pacquiao get the nod just because he's more popular again.

Comment

I don't know what Pacquiao would do if he lost to Bradley or who he would fight if he wins and does not fight Marquez. I hope he wins and does fight Marquez in Texas with one judge from Mexico, one from the Philippines, and one from the States as Marquez requested.

Comment

Not interested. Didn't even want to see a 3rd fight, both for the JMM and Morales fight.

Comment

Marquez fans don't want to see Marquez get robbed again and Pacquiao fans don't want to see Pacquiao lose to a 39 year old lightweight.

Comment

Marquez needs to fight like a real challenger by bringing the fight to Pacman. He may get the 4th fight but then then we need to see the 5th. lol

Comment

Comment

Naw cuz the end result of that fight will imply that boxing is officially faker than the WWE.

Comment

Working...
                      X