No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Queen Elizabeth Hits Manchester Boxing Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Queen Elizabeth Hits Manchester Boxing Gym

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - Some young amateur fighters got quite a surprise on Thursday, when Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and Duke of Edinburgh made an unexpected visit to the Factory Youth Zone in Manchester to watch the young fighters training. Some of the young fighters put on a show, hitting the pads and heavy bag, as Queen Elizabeth watched on.

[Click Here To Read More]

These pictures are awkward. They really show the distinction between the common people (peasants & serfs) and the Queen (monarchy). Forget that noise, England. All that rich hoity toity stuff is elitist.

Comment

She looks like she's been photoshopped into all the pics

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
        These pictures are awkward. They really show the distinction between the common people (peasants & serfs) and the Queen (monarchy). Forget that noise, England. All that rich hoity toity stuff is elitist.
        I dont particularly like the monarchy, but what? Serfs and Peasants? This is 2013 not 1600

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
          Put most 87 year old women into a boxing gym and you'll probably see the same awkwardness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Put most 87 year old women into a boxing gym and you'll probably see the same awkwardness.
            Yeah, I guess you're right. It was just an awkard setting for all parties involved.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              I dont particularly like the monarchy, but what? Serfs and Peasants? This is 2013 not 1600
              Right, I just wanted to allude to feudal system in order to show this idea of class separation. I don't agree with it. The monarchy is elitist and the symbolism reflects that.

Comment

Check out the stare down in the 3rd pic. . . "One is not amused!"

I wonder if Prince Philip made any of his widely inappropriate comments?

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    The reason that it looks that way is she does not cast a shadow, except in 1 pic where it looks like they attempted to draw one in.

Rumor has it she does not cast a reflection in mirrors either.
                    Last edited by deanrw; 11-14-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X