No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Wants Marquez Clash, Talks Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Wants Marquez Clash, Talks Brandon Rios

Adrien “The Problem” Broner is coming off a dominant victory over Antonio DeMarco where he captured his second world title in a second weight division. Broner was in Inglewood, CA on Thanksgiving Day as he participated in the Annual Watson Turkey Bowl as he played in a football game and mingled with everyone who was in attendance.

[Click Here To Read More]

I want to see Broner unify at 135 first. That's what's wrong with boxing nowadays. Too many belt holders. Not enough champions.
    Last edited by leonthegee; 11-24-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I think Broner-Burns will fall through and if Gamboa doesn't move up fast enough, than Broner should move up. There's no sense in wasting time and money on other fights at 135 aside from those two in my opinion.

Comment

Omg the Watson Turkey Bowl...if theres a way for them to say hey look at us and all thr cool friends we have-they've already thought of it and dive it... anyway, he should focus on another opponent-Mattyshe?...then maybe Marquez in summer. I'd love to see Rios fight him but we all know that's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          I want to see Broner unify at 135 first. That's what's wrong with boxing nowadays. Too many belt holders. Not enough champions.
          Amen to this ^^^^

Comment

The only way Gamboa gets the fight is if 50 loans him out. GBs not co-promoting **** with 50.

Comment

So are People going to cry that Broner is untested and needs to step up but then will cry about not deserving a shot at old man JMM after he makes Pac look like a b*tch at WW (again)?

Comment

Don't know why he keeps mentioning all these big names in boxing. We all know that Haymon will never allow him to fight these big names. This is boxing, not MMA. And he has to stay undefeated for a long time defeating underdogs. This is the sad stated of boxing today. It takes years to see big names fight.

Comment

I'd rather see Broner-Burns.

That's the fight at 135.

Comment

Broner vs. Marquez ?

Jesus Id pay 100$ for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X