Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see Pauli Malignaggi announcing on a Comcast Sportsnet card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Pauli Malignaggi announcing on a Comcast Sportsnet card?

It was a card from Philly on Friday night. It was on tonight on Comcast Sportsnet Washington and Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. He was very good.

Damn word???

I always thought he would be a great commentator I hope he can find an avenue after he officially retires.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Damn word???

I always thought he would be a great commentator I hope he can find an avenue after he officially retires.
      This is a note on the card that was televised:
      http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Ken/Hissner071310.htm

I was looking for a youtube clip of the fight but I couldn't find anything...

Comment

He was very poignant and good. I watched it...they stopped that Oaktree fight WAY to soon, he certainly wasn't KO'd on his feet. He took one clean left hook and the ref jumped in.

Comment

I thought Malignaggi was pretty good on what bit of the card I saw. I was most impressed by how much homework he'd done on fighters nearly everyone would generally be unfamiliar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            It was a card from Philly on Friday night. It was on tonight on Comcast Sportsnet Washington and Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. He was very good.
            Paulie was suprisingly good. I got to see it air here in Philly on saturday though. I dont know when it was filmed because I was at that Arena friday night for a Wrestling show, so it couldnt have been then.

Unless it happened much earlier in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              Paulie is DAMN good commentating.

Listen HBO. Replace boring Kellerman with the Brooklyn Mouth.

Comment

Whoa that was really good..........

Get him on HBO...

Comment

Mfer always has an insight. Not just technical, sometimes psychological.

Comment

Working...
                  X