• Show
Clear All

• Looks like Darchinyan will get another title shot in Macau

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...for-darchinyan

Darchinyan/Walters

Also Diego Magdeleno will be on the Marquez/Alvarado card

Hell yeah,, WAR VIC

But i would rather see him at 122 vs Rigo

Walters is being groomed for a clash in the future with donaire, lomo, or Salido

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Hell yeah,, WAR VIC

But i would rather see him at 122 vs Rigo

Walters is being groomed for a clash in the future with donaire, lomo, or Salido
      Most likely Walters.

Donaire was supposed to fight him until the WBA started talking the super fighting the reg... and it still isn't happening

Comment

thought he was going to mma

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          thought he was going to mma
          Who???? Vic? I hadnt heard that, but i never believe it when they say a boxer going to do mma, or a mma guy going to do boxing,, Unless they are james toney... That dude will fight whoever, wherever, whenever...

Comment

Guess he saw how much he was going to get paid

Comment

He performed remarkably well against Donaire and this is for an interim regular still undecided what to call it lost in translation belt so let him have it.

Unfortunate for Vic he's still very small for Feather so he could be getting stopped again Walters if anything appears strong.

Also I've always wanted to see Magdaleno face Usmanee or maybe Fortuna but won't expect anyone of that caliber...unless he's going to be the co-feature then maybe they'll have to put him in a toss-up fight.
              Last edited by BattleAxePurist; 04-04-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                He performed remarkably well against Donaire and this is for an interim regular still undecided what to call it lost in translation belt so let him have it.

Unfortunate for Vic he's still very small for Feather so he could be getting stopped again Walters if anything appears strong.

Also I've always wanted to see Magdaleno face Usmanee or maybe Fortuna but won't expect anyone of that caliber...unless he's going to be the co-feature then maybe they'll have to put him in a toss-up fight.
                The Axe murdere has some power... I'll give him that

Comment

Working...
                X