Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: I Want to Break Broner's Jaw, Get My Hair Brushed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: I Want to Break Broner's Jaw, Get My Hair Brushed

This is definitely a cherished time in the career of WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido.

With an electrifying pair of TKO victories of Puerto Rico’s Juan Manuel Lopez within the span of a year, Salido has a special kind of buzz surrounding him that only comes with fighters in the sport who are guaranteed to bring some kind of excitement each time out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After I knock out Broner I want his father to brush my own hair

War Siri!

it kinda sucks that he said there were no matches @ 126 that he's interested in. I wanted to see him fight Mikey Garcia

Comment

want his father to brush my hair

Top rank fighter and golden boy fighter so it won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

Nah, Salido has no legal ties to Top Rank. He's either Zanfer or Beltran who have a good relationship with Top Rank but are not handcuffed to them.

Broner would obliterate Salido anyway.

Comment

He's not a Top Rank fighter.

Comment

haha lmfao i would love for a fighter to put that clause into their contract if they were to fight. just to see his ****y ass get humilated if he loses. he's a very talented fighter but he's trying to hard to get exposure. he wants to be mayweather so bad it's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              haha lmfao i would love for a fighter to put that clause into their contract if they were to fight. just to see his ****y ass get humilated if he loses. he's a very talented fighter but he's trying to hard to get exposure. he wants to be mayweather so bad it's sickening.
              green k........

Comment

So he's not a TR fighter then. Make this happen after broner dispatches Sykes in 3.

Would love to see were broner is at with this fight. Good talent needs his own brand and idea. I don't think mayweather 2.0 will sell.

Comment

So he's not a TR fighter then. Make this happen after broner dispatches Sykes in 3.

Would love to see were broner is at with this fight. Good talent needs his own brand and idea. I don't think mayweather 2.0 will sell.
                  it already IS doing isn't it (unfortunately...)

anyway, go on Salido, go get your hair brushed mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man I hope this fight happens soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X