Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which LA NBA team will go farthest in the playoffs next summer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which LA NBA team will go farthest in the playoffs next summer?

Lakers lookin kinda fragile losing odom for nothing and failed trades for CP3 and Soopaman. Clippers who got Paul just whooped the Lakers. Providing they stay healthy since they gave away their depth how far can CP3 and the basketball ginger take them?
    Lakers its only preseason no worries
    36.36%
    Clippers in the new out with the old
    36.36%
    both fail
    0.00%
    obama had mad fun stylin all over lindsey lohans face, nice ravioli anal poundage finish
    27.27%

I think it's too early to tell. I think the Lakers but I hope they both do well.

Comment

lakers prob..the clippers aint nothing but a regular season team

Comment

the lakers will cause they got kobe

Comment

Not a fan of either team but the Lakers are a proven championship caliber team. They'll go farther for sure. I do think that the Clippers will make the playoffs. I just hope it's above the 8th seed. I'm hoping my Rockets can at least get to that spot this year.

Comment

playoffs are in the spring , genius.

Comment

Clippers gonna go farther only thing they need to do is make a trade for a half decent 2 guard.
              Moe Williams for JJ redick and they got a decent back up to Billups.
              Kobe is washed up ala old Jordan. Prime Kobe would have put his nutts in DeAndre's face and dunked on him hard. Old Kobe can't carry a team.

Comment

Clippers have to learn how to win. The black mamba came out the womb winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Clippers gonna go farther only thing they need to do is make a trade for a half decent 2 guard.
                  Moe Williams for JJ redick and they got a decent back up to Billups.
                  Kobe is washed up ala old Jordan. Prime Kobe would have put his nutts in DeAndre's face and dunked on him hard. Old Kobe can't carry a team.
                  Lol Kobe fell harder and from a higher distance than Hopkins did in the Dawson fight. Difference, other than age, was that Kobe stood up in seemingly some pain but stood up nonetheless and continued to play.

I'm a Hopkins fan and a Kobe hater BTW, but it's just funny Kobe is no spring chicken and if you see how he landed on his hand you you can see he could actually dislocate his shoulder there with that impact.

Fucking Hopkins man

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol Kobe fell harder and from a higher distance than Hopkins did in the Dawson fight. Difference, other than age, was that Kobe stood up in seemingly some pain but stood up nonetheless and continued to play.

I'm a Hopkins fan and a Kobe hater BTW, but it's just funny Kobe is no spring chicken and if you see how he landed on his hand you you can see he could actually dislocate his shoulder there with that impact.

Fucking Hopkins man
                    LOL didn't even think of that but Kobe did fall from like 10 ft and Bhop fell from maybe 2 ft off the ground and cried a river. Fawking hopkins man. If Kobe was Bhop he would've stayed on the ground and demanded the refs eject DeAndre Jordan.

Comment

Working...
                    X