Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyones fucked,basically

Comment

Maybe someone can tell me...

Why the **** Cameron just gave the Paks 600million for schools.. When we are facing cuts/job loss in our actual country.. Hell why not spend it on uk schools. Seriously **** Pakistan.. they are going to become anti brit nut jobs without this funding?? lol yeah pull the other one Dave

Oh yeah lets bail out Portugal too for 3bn while we are at it nvm that we are supposedly skint
      Last edited by DUCK FACE; 04-12-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
        Why the **** Cameron just gave the Paks 600million for schools.. When we are facing cuts/job loss in our actual country.. Hell why not spend it on uk schools. Seriously **** Pakistan.. they are going to become anti brit nut jobs without this funding?? lol yeah pull the other one Dave

Oh yeah lets bail out Portugal too for 3bn while we are at it nvm that we are supposedly skint
        The coalition has been a fucking joke since day one

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          A dislike or distrust of the Jews has been around for god knows how long and has been held by people of all colours,cultures and religions - coincidence?

Israel persecutes the Palestinians regardless of whether they're Muslim or Christian.Hell,even the Arabs that identify themselves as Israeli's are treated like second-class citizens in the Jewish supremacist state.
          I respect your views.

I dont like Muslims either, they are savages

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
            I respect your views.

I dont like Muslims either, they are savages

Comment

many news outlets just push your buttons so you will tune in tommorow, it's important to know whats going on in the world but I watch the news a lot and there are many wtf moments

Comment

To make a long story short, jews have infiltrated in the US **** industry to make people believe blacks have larger penises than whites. If you want to know the truth just visit nude beaches in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  A dislike or distrust of the Jews has been around for god knows how long and has been held by people of all colours,cultures and religions - coincidence?

Israel persecutes the Palestinians regardless of whether they're Muslim or Christian.Hell,even the Arabs that identify themselves as Israeli's are treated like second-class citizens in the Jewish supremacist state.
                  crazy old Jews still paranoid from that holocaust thing i guess.
                  you think they will ever get over it ?
                  guess not........ with all the "people of all colours,cultures and religions" hating on them LOL

OP ?
                  have read the world news for years wish i could quit but it's like cig's i can't.
                  trouble is finding ALL sides of a story knowing the history of a region helps as you must reason it out sometimes as there is no print of the other side of the story.
                  good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    I asked nicely, dogg.
                    Just giving you a hard time...

Here it is in a nutshell:

Tunisia started to revolt against their government, Egypt and Libya followed. Basically the Arab world is wanting to get rid of all these scumbag dictators that keep them down.

The leader of Egypt is gone but the leader of Libya isn't going without a fight. So the U.N has joined up to prevent him from killing his own people but it looks as if the rebels are losing the fight.
                    __________________________________________________ _________

Japan is fuked up and their nuclear reactors are leaking all kinds of **** into the ocean and atmosphere and they have suffered 3 official earth quakes.

The U.S government almost shut down because the Democrats and Republicans couldn't agree on what budget cuts they wanted to make. Democrats wanted to keep programs that help the people, Republicans wanted to cut programs for the poor, old and women that dependon planned parenthood. Oh and they wanted to get rid of National Public Radio. They came to a medium and there will be no shut down, cutting 40 billion.

Mexico is fuked up too, killing people like the black plague. Drugs cartels are out of control and more violent than Al- Qaeda.

NFL has agreed to talks, so we might see a season after all.
                    __________________________________________________ __________

NBA is going to be the **** in the playoffs and the Lakers are blowing it and Bynum is made of glass.

Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims, no surprise there.

Let me see what have I missed, oh this place is full of low life scumbags, yea that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Just giving you a hard time...

Here it is in a nutshell:

Tunisia started to revolt against their government, Egypt and Libya followed. Basically the Arab world is wanting to get rid of all these scumbag dictators that keep them down.

The leader of Egypt is gone but the leader of Libya isn't going without a fight. So the U.N has joined up to prevent him from killing his own people but it looks as if the rebels are losing the fight.

Japan is fuked up and their nuclear reactors are leaking all kinds of **** into the ocean and atmosphere and they have suffered 3 official earth quakes.
                      never trust a nuke

The U.S government almost shut down because the Democrats and Republicans couldn't agree on what budget cuts they wanted to make. Democrats wanted to keep programs that help the people, Republicans wanted to cut programs for the poor, old and women that dependon planned parenthood. Oh and they wanted to get rid of National Public Radio. They came to a medium and there will be no shut down, cutting 40 billion.
                      Democrats & Republicans keep us confused so status quo can go on

Mexico is fuked up too, killing people like the black plague. Drugs cartels are out of control and more violent than Al- Qaeda.
                      lesson learned long ago don't give Mexicans guns or Indians alcohol

NFL has agreed to talks, so we might see a season after all.
                      give me some that cash........

NBA is going to be the **** in the playoffs and the Lakers are blowing it and Bynum is made of glass.
                      oh no

Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims, no surprise there.
                      this is REALLY old news

Let me see what have I missed, oh this place is full of low life scumbags, yea that's about it.
                      scumbags here

good post
                      i'll add

Comment

Working...
                      X