Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Youre top 5 please.....

yeah thats what I thought
    Floyd
    Cotto
    Molina
    Lara

Bundrage/Vanes/Trout/Alvarez/Kirkland are all in a lump for the 5th spot. No way in hell Alvarez goes over any of those top 4. Not in any realistic rankings.

Comment

fight canelo in may? no.

he should be looking to fight pacquiao and martinez if he wins his fight and thats it. nobody else.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        fight canelo in may? no.

he should be looking to fight pacquiao and martinez if he wins his fight and thats it. nobody else.
        Seems like Floyd is letting Pac/TR dig their own grave. Pac has found himself in a very unsure place in his career.

Comment

**** do it in December, I would pay for that.

Comment

they are #1 and #2 in the division and i say make it happen...Canelo is bigger younger and a champion

Comment

I really have no interest in that to be honest because I don't think Canelo is that good and I think Mayweather would have a EASY TIME with Canelo

it would take an impressive win over Lara or Trout before that fight to make me interested and excited for it (and I am not talking about a ROBBERY WIN EITHER), an impressive win over Josesito Lopez would do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Comment

he should fight manny before ginger..

Comment

I would like for this fight to happen this year.

Comment

Damn do Floyd's fans not realize how limited he is? The dude is 5'8, his best weight was lightweight, and he's closing in on 40. And yet you guys want him to fight Martinez at 160 at this point in his career? If Floyd did that, it would be the dumbest move of his career. Fighting Sergio would be the epitome of a high risk low reward fight. By 2014, Sergio will be 39 and he's still not very well known here in the states. Hell, he's not even very well known in his own country. If Floyd were to beat Sergio people would say Sergio was past prime or a nobody to begin with. If he were to lose to Sergio he loses his record as an undefeated fighter and has to live with the fact that he lost to an old man.

Nobody even cared about seeing Floyd fight Sergio until Sergio beat Williams (who was overrated to begin with). Fighting Sergio adds little to Floyd's legacy to be honest. I think Floyd should fight Manny and Canelo and call it a career. Two big paydays against two named fighters would be a great end to his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X