Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever beaten you at any type of game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only lost once.

When was I drunk and horny, I tried to chase and rape a female friend of mine. Wasn't really rape, because the slut was begging for it and she had some crazy rape fantasy fetish.

She ended up getting a way somehow.

The only game of tag I ever lost.

Comment

Whenever we go to her dad's house we played this game...

I'm 0/5. It's the only time I've ever pulled a "No Mas" during any type of game.

Comment

Originally posted by Magical Love View Post
        My girl thought she could beat me in arm wrasstling as i am pretty skinny... LOL i ****ing owned her and dominated her. Felt like I was raping her when i crushed her with one hand while she used both arms.
        u r a **** bruh...

Comment

If playing the **** outta me counts as a game, then yes i have been beaten haha.

Comment

Bowling; I've bowled a handful of frames in my entire life and my girl's happened to be there for the handful, handing me an L each time. Virtual racing games; she was on some Danica Patrick ****, but I made sure to whoop that ass a couple months back when we went go-kart racing.

I'm very competitive, so I try to prevent it at all costs, but I've rarely played those games though and I'm a decent loser, so whatever... I make sure to put it on her in dominoes, checkers, basketball (not 1-1 (too easy); shooting games), tic tac toe, running, etc. Other than basketball, the sports I happen to be good at aren't sports you can play on a normal day or at all (boxing and baseball).

Comment

Working...
            X