Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22 Sept Burns Vs Mitchell Glasgow..Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by typeone View Post
    The stage is set the fight is made, This has all the makings of the fight of the year Burns Vs Mitchell In Glasgow... This will be a cracking fight who you got for this one ?

And who's gonna be going, I for one will be after tickets for this fight
    Imma be there!

Backing the Scotsman Ricky Burns and i think he will pull it off, he's been the more active and he lives the cleaner but in truth its basically a pick em between two top UK fighters and i for one cant wait!!!

Comment

Mitchell is my favourite British fighter so I'm going to be on his side.

I think he's the better fighter also, my only concern is how seriously he takes his preparation. I do expect it to be a cracking fight regardless.

Comment

I think Burns has this, but it should be a great fight regardless. Mitchell's been too inactive for my liking, and I think it will show. Loved his comeback against Murray though.

Comment

Genuine pick em fight,if they both put 100 percent into preparation then it basically comes down too who gets their tactics right

If forced to choose id go for Burns edging a decision,he has improved so much in the last few years

Comment

Mitchell comes in the right frame of mind he wins and i think he will.....

Comment

Working...
            X