No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Concepcion vs. Gallardo Winner Eyes Sonny Boy Jaro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Concepcion vs. Gallardo Winner Eyes Sonny Boy Jaro

Former champion Luis "El Nica 'Concepcion (23-3, 18KOs) had a change of plans for his fight scheduled to take place on March 15th at the Arena Robert Duran in Panama City. Concepcion will now fight for the WBC's Latino flyweight title, and not the WBO's version of the belt. He will still face Oscar Gallardo (12-3, 5KOs) of Mexico. The reason for the switch, Concepcion is going to target the new king of the WBC - Filipino champion Sonny Boy Jaro (34-10-5, 24KOs), who recently pulled off the upset of the year by knocking out Pongsaklek Wonjongkam in six rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol every one wants a piece of that bum jaro. easy tittle

Comment

lol every one wants a piece of that bum jaro. easy belt

Comment

Lol I wouldnt call Sonny Boy Jaro a bum but to talk about him like the dude above me is pretty stupid too. Hes a limited fighter who has some pop but I think Concepcion is a better fighter overall and he would have a very good chance to win and look good doing so. Jaro reminds me of a mini Salido he has a tv friendly style and if he did manage to win that would be cool to, but I think eventually if he went for a unification with Viloria or Marquez he would get KOed

Comment

Jaro... everyone wants a piece of him. I wouldn't doubt him losing his next match though

Comment

imho that is expected ...

Comment

Working...
            X