Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely have to go bradley

Comment

Bradley's resume is ok but people overrate him based on it without looking a little deeper.. let's break down a few of the common names that people mention..

Junior Witter, activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley and Bradley just squeezed a Split Decision against him. Witter's been struggling to make 140 for a while too so was probably weight-drained.

Kendall Holt.. previously lost twice before he fought Bradley.. and lost again straight after Bradley to Kaizer Mabuza.. Holt says at that time he wasn't training right.

Nate Campbell.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 6 months before Bradley.. Bradley headbutted him and fight was a no contest. Campbell was a smaller fighter, mainly a career lightweight, already had 5 defeats before the NC with Bradley.. and after Bradley he lost 3 fights in a row!

Devon Alexander.. Looked poor against Kotelnik in the fight before Bradley.. some had him losing the fight. Bradley again headbutted him and this time won on a technical decision when the fight was stopped due to the headbutt.

Lamont Peterson.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley.. has since drawn with Ortiz, who quit against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
        Bradley's resume is ok but people overrate him based on it without looking a little deeper.. let's break down a few of the common names that people mention..

Junior Witter, activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley and Bradley just squeezed a Split Decision against him. Witter's been struggling to make 140 for a while too so was probably weight-drained.

Kendall Holt.. previously lost twice before he fought Bradley.. and lost again straight after Bradley to Kaizer Mabuza.. Holt says at that time he wasn't training right.

Nate Campbell.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 6 months before Bradley.. Bradley headbutted him and fight was a no contest. Campbell was a smaller fighter, mainly a career lightweight, already had 5 defeats before the NC with Bradley.. and after Bradley he lost 3 fights in a row!

Devon Alexander.. Looked poor against Kotelnik in the fight before Bradley.. some had him losing the fight. Bradley again headbutted him and this time won on a technical decision when the fight was stopped due to the headbutt.

Lamont Peterson.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley.. has since drawn with Ortiz, who quit against Maidana.
        Wow the definition of a straight up hater right here folks. GIVING HIM ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIT. This has to be a some sort of ****ing joke. Pac & Floyd go 6 months or more between fights and are the still the best today so do they have "activity" issues? Most top fighters are lucky to fight 2 fights a year at the top level. 3-4 at the most in between 12 months, most the time that 4th win was just a squeezed in tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Wow the definition of a straight up hater right here folks. GIVING HIM ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIT. This has to be a some sort of ****ing joke. Pac & Floyd go 6 months or more between fights and are the still the best today so do they have "activity" issues? Most top fighters are lucky to fight 2 fights a year at the top level. 3-4 at the most in between 12 months, most the time that 4th win was just a squeezed in tune up.
          here we go with the name-calling again.. i guess you're a kid.. well, im not a hater.. i already said in the past i think bradley is a good fighter.. but when you look deeper at the resume, that's what comes up.. i didnt make that **** up.. it is what it is..

Comment

Bradley hands down..

Comment

here we go with the name-calling again.. i guess you're a kid.. well, im not a hater.. i already said in the past i think bradley is a good fighter.. but when you look deeper at the resume, that's what comes up.. i didnt make that **** up.. it is what it is..
              Then why don't you look at Khan's too? You didn't even give your pick, you just immediately shot at Tim's neck. That's being a hater. And please with the "again with the name calling" you gonna cry because I called you a hater? LMAO.

What do you call Khan's resume then?

Old shot Barrera, Maidana who went life & death with old blown up Morales, Kotelnik lost to the same Junior Witter you want to talk ***** about. Lost to a close decision to devon who bradley beat with ease. The Witter-Bradley fight was a ridiculous split, Bradley obviously won. Not to mention Bradley didn't get sparked out in 1 round, not to mention when bradley fought a tune up, he fought a welterweight to get ready for that in the future, Khan settles for british garbage hahaha

Comment

The thing to notice is you did not put were each fighter was ranked/accomplish when Bradley fought umm..

Witter num 1 jr WW..
                Holt num 5 or 6 Jr WW..Oh and a Champion(Maidana was/is not a Champion)
                Campbell was a unified LW Champion he held all belts at the. Weight
                Peterson ranked 10 at Jr WW..
                Alexander ranked 2 or 3 and was a unified Champion..

Bradleys resume is far better bro,tbh its not even close..

Comment

Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                    It's VERY close, but I'm going with Bradley.
                    Yep I agree with this Bradley is slightly ahead

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    Amir Khan(25-1-0)(wins from best to worst)
                    -Kotelnik
                    -Maidana
                    -Paulie
                    -Salita
                    -Tune up vs British bum McCloskey
                    -Old Barrera

Tim Bradley(27-0-0)(from best to worst)
                    -Devon Alexander
                    -Lamont Peterson
                    -Kendall Holt
                    -Junior Witter
                    -Nate Campbell
                    -Tune up before Devon against WELTERWEIGHT
                    -Edner Cherry
                    No the reason Bradley/Alexander was 1 and 2 is because Alex was greatly overated after knocking out Urango.. who had never been knocked out before.. but who is pretty 1 dimensional and was coming on strong and pushing Alexander close.

Nate Campbell? really? has he done a single thing at 140? and didn't it end on cuts after the trademark Bradley headbutt?

Alexander.. Green and far to overhyped because he was American.. He beat Urango for god sake and sadly got a gift vs former world champ Kotelnik. Peterson.. great fighter this guy was offered a career high payday by Khan but ducked it. Kendall Holt was a good fighter hasn't done much since though.. his wars vs Torres probably did him no favors.

Bradley is slightly ahead nothing major though and certainly he is not the superstar he thinks he is "let the fight marinate" GTFO with that bull****

Comment

Bradley has a slightly better resume.

I don't class Holt (not very good), Campbell (small and shot), and Abregu (who?) as very good wins. The rest is decent, with Alexander and Peterson as a stand out victories.

Comment

Working...
                      X