No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes December Fight, Wants Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes December Fight, Wants Segura

Nicaraguan boxer Román "Chocolatito" Gonzalez does not want to waste any time. Last Saturday in Las Vegas, it took him two rounds to stop Mexico's Omar "Lobito" Soto. Gonzalez wants to make the fourth defense of his WBA junior flyweight title in the month of December.

[Click Here To Read More]

WILL PAY PPV FOR THIS

asap and right away

Comment

Great fight! I like Gonzalez i think, helluva little fighter that guy

Comment

Sorry dude, you're not a big enough star to make Segura drop in weight to fight you. At this point you'll have to go up to 112lbs. I'll take Segura by KO!

Comment

Phuck off Chocolatita. If you're not gonna fight Segura at 112 get his name out your phucken mouth!!! It's that simple... I apologize for sounding harsh or rude, but this guy needs to stop talking about Segura if he's not willing to go up to 112. Segura can't make 108 anymore! As a matter of fact, Segura's last fight was at 115!!! I bet Segura is gonna have a hard time making 112... By the way, I really like Chocolatito. I've actually been following his career for about three years now.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
            WILL PAY PPV FOR THIS

asap and right away
            word..but hes gotta move up tho

Comment

If he can't get the Segura fight, I want to see him fight Archie Solis.

Comment

Roman stfu you are a joke you fight nothing but bums and you think that will get you a shot at segura? How about fight some one with a pulse you are a great fighter but have yet to fight any one good.. How bout face solis.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  If he can't get the Segura fight, I want to see him fight Archie Solis.

I like Archie. Nice fighter. Was shocked he lost to Viloria.

I think the fight would be awesome. Put it on the undercard of good ppv to get these guys more exposure.

Comment

yeah, if he wants segura , he should fight him at him at 112. p4p, gonzales is levels above segura. segura is one dimentional fighter, he is just strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X