• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    its on free Showtime?

great move, ginger
    Wait, what!? It is!? **** yeah!

Comment

Can someone explain to me what the hell Canelo has done to make him believe he could actually call the shots against the biggest face in the sport? Anyone with half a brain knows Floyd moves when he wants to. This was poor on his part. He just went from being a part of one of the biggest PPVs this year and possibly tripling the demand for a Floyd-Canelo fight to hurting his chances of ever getting the fight. Its not like he's definitely going to beat Trout either.

I mean if Canelo had already beaten a Trout or a Cotto then he'd have a much better case. But until 4/20 he's nothing more than a name with potential.
      Last edited by BoxerDood; 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Exactly my thought .

lol Canelo put the pistol to his careers mouth and pulled the trigger. Remember this.

Comment

He is fighting Trout?

Thank goodness. Thank. Lumping. Goodness.

Comment

That's good. I don't have to pay to watch that mismatched Guerrero/May fight. I'll pay for Canelo/Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              Floyd will make him pay in the end lol. Good luck to Canelo trying to get a Floyd fight now.

make Canelo pay by not fighting him? sounds like everything just worked out for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                That's a ***** move if he does. He should be all for a young fighter making the most money he can
                Who does Canelo think he is to negotiate what Leverage does he have? Canelo demanding stuff when his popularity comes from fighting on Floyds undercards. Im all for stepping out from the shadows at the right time....this wasnt it.

Comment

so it's trout afterall...good move. he'll get lots of credit for it...tons if he beats trout.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    Who does Canelo think he is to negotiate what Leverage does he have? Canelo demanding stuff when his popularity comes from fighting on Floyds undercards. Im all for stepping out from the shadows at the right time....this wasnt it.

yes...all of Mexico had no clue who Canelo was until he fought on a Floyd undercard

i hate Floyd's illegitimate online children

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      As long as Canelo's fighting Trout, I'm cool wit dat.
                      This. I couldn't care less on what card the fight takes place, as long as it actually happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X