No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Sakio Bika: Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs Sakio Bika: Who Won?

Some people say Bika won the fight and was robbed.

Who won the fight?
    Andre Ward
    77.63%
    Sakio Bika
    22.37%

Ward, and it wasn't close.

Comment

Ward won, but it was a CLOSE fight and the scorecards were ridiculously wide.

Ward's shady home referee allowed him to foul as much as he wanted, but was in Bika's face for the slightest reason.

If Sakio hadn't been fighting two people that night (Ward and the ref) I think he may have won.

Comment

Ward definitely won. The fight was def closer than the scorecards and Bika did give Ward problems the first half of the fight. The second half, Ward was landing more cleaner and effective shots.

Comment

tough fight to score but it was very clear to me ward won

it wasnt even that close but people like to claim this because of ugliness of this fight

curious to see how many posters actually respect ward as a fighter and still felt bika won

Comment

Love this thread. I been saying it since years - Bika got robbed. I had him winning by 2 points. The scorecards were a disgrace - I remember the judges gave pretty much every single round to Ward. If Bika wouldn't have gassed out, he would have won a pretty wide decision on my scorecard.

Comment

Really? People actually thought Bika won? Wow

Comment

1 of the few pfp fighters that didn't cherrypick (until the attempt to fight Pavlik), clear cherrypick by team Ward. But somehow fans find something to hate, however baseless & laughable.

Ward won a tough ugly fight. It happens sometimes in the sport of boxing. Sometimes there are fighters who's style can make an overall better fighter struggle. It happens. Doesn't mean they won, nor does it mean the fighter who struggle isn't any good. Ward still found a way to win, like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Some people say Bika won the fight and was robbed.

Who won the fight?
                  There is a part in me that believes you wouldn't make this thread if you believed Ward won the fight, yet you voted for him in the poll.

Comment

Andre ward and his momma know he lost the fight

After the fight ward's mum said that bika made her baby's face all red
                    Last edited by jermainerambo; 01-08-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X