No announcement yet.

A Super 6 at 140 can be amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Nah man khans career is over, everyone on that list ko's him in the early rounds
    He beat Judah's old ass.

But what's wrong with seeing Khan KOd again? Entertainment plus he's still a big name.

Comment

LOL. Imagine if Khan ended up winning the tournament. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        would never happen, i'm just waiting for himto step up again, the second he does he's getting KTFO again and will retire.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          very dificult

Comment

Judah? Khan? Olusegun??????

How about Khabib? You know, the UNDEFEATED titleholder........

List is a joke if you don't at least put all the title holders first and foremost..

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Judah? Khan? Olusegun??????

How about Khabib? You know, the UNDEFEATED titleholder........

List is a joke if you don't at least put all the title holders first and foremost..
              is a good option, I prefer Khan, Rios, Broner, Matthysse, Guerrero and Garcia. In my opinion Ajose can beat all this boxers exept Matthysse and Guerrero, but is not popular and is coming off a loss

Comment

I wouldn't want to see a tournament just the best matches being made. Would be cool with me.

Comment

Pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    Pipe dream.
                    Why?? the other super 6 have important boxers, this are all boxers who are groing, I dont put Marquez, Pacquiao in the list

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                      Why?? the other super 6 have important boxers, this are all boxers who are groing, I dont put Marquez, Pacquiao in the list
                      You'd have to cross off Rios, since he's with Top Rank. And we know TR & GB aren't working together.

Guerrero is going to fight Mayweather and win or lose I'm sure he'll keep fighting at 147 looking for big fights.

Golden Boy I think has a plan for Garcia & Khan to fight at the end of the year. They'll keep guys like Matthysse away from them for now.

Also Broner is fast becoming a star so I doubt they would want to put him in a tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X