Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paano Ang Pag Tapos ng Membership Dito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paano Ang Pag Tapos ng Membership Dito?

Since the beginning of the year, gusto ko na mag end ng membership. Medyo nasasawa na ko sa mga hating on each other dito.

Madami pati kong problema ngayon, from work to personal life. Kailangan ko lang lumayo.

So, paano ba mag end ng membership dito?

Bakit pa kailangan tanggalin ang membership mo. Wag ka na lang bumalik if you really are busy.

Were you discouraged? Fuck Pacquiao, haven't been paying attention to him since the beginning of the year. Donaire is the BOMB!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Bakit pa kailangan tanggalin ang membership mo. Wag ka na lang bumalik if you really are busy.

Were you discouraged? Fuck Pacquiao, haven't been paying attention to him since the beginning of the year. Donaire is the BOMB!
      No, i am not discouraged by the KO lost of Pac. I did picked JMM to win but by decision. Just got tired of too much hate in here.

Just don't want to be a member anymore.

Comment

Cheer up! Internet lang naman ito, chief.

'Di dapat seryosohin, at talagang napaka-raming gago na walang ibang
        pakay kung 'di mang-asar. E, pang idle/free time lang naman dapat ang
        BScene, 'so just find other things to occupy you, until you want to try
        posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          No, i am not discouraged by the KO lost of Pac. I did picked JMM to win but by decision. Just got tired of too much hate in here.

Just don't want to be a member anymore.
          We had our time bok........it was great times, we should learn how to take it too. Hindi araw araw ay palaging asar talo si Hector xcaret.

Comment

We had our time bok........it was great times, we should learn how to take it too. Hindi araw araw ay palaging asar talo si Hector xcaret.
            Its not that. I mean Pac getting KO'ed didnt' bother me, i meant by losing the fight. I was concerned more for his health cuz he wasn't moving at all. If there was in boxing that i was affected, it was the Roy Jones and Mike Tyson getting KO even though i didn't watch it. Talking to a Filipino this morning at the gym, he said that ended bad. I just told him its part of being a boxer. Pac has reach the top and when you do that, you tend to go down, which he did. Same thing with Roy Jones, Dela Hoya, Chavez Sr. and others. If Pac fights again, i am sure i will still order the ppv.

But the sport that have really affect on me was basketball. When the Lakers lost to the Bulls in 91 and then shortly after Magic Johnson announcing his HIV positive. That **** bothered me. Then when Kobe and Shaq starting quarreling on each other after the lost to Detroit in 2003. 2 grown man making millions of dollars but can't get along with each other. I lost interest in basketball. I still watch the Lakers but i am a band wagon rider, only rides with them if there winning. When Kobe retires, then i am gonna root for them like i use too.

Once i joined boxing discussion forums, i was getting attached to it like how i was to the Lakers back then. When a Pinoy loses, i get piss. But the hate among various groups in here is too much. Then you have promoters going at each other. I am was losing interest in boxing. If you noticed from when i first joined to now, i don't post that much. Fans hating each other cuz of who they root for, whether its individual or team sports. I dont' mind the trash talking of "schooling" or "KTFO" but hating not just as fans but as nationality/ethnicity. At least in the MMA forums, its only a few that does that.

Comment

u need to learn how to live outside of your bubble wrap...

Comment

When I said we had our time...I only meant the Pacquiao time. There's still so many opportunities to make more great times. Most specially Donaire and other upcoming boxers. I remember the Navarette and the Espinosa days.......it will come bok.

Comment

When I said we had our time...I only meant the Pacquiao time. There's still so many opportunities to make more great times. Most specially Donaire and other upcoming boxers. I remember the Navarette and the Espinosa days.......it will come bok.

Eksakto.

tangalin mo muna bookmark. No need to revoke membership.

Comment

OK, i am gonna stay. Pero its not about Pac losing. I picked JMM to win. Its just so much hate in here. Just too much nationalism that leads to hate among each other here in forum.

I am just glad Pac is OK. I would like him to retire but i would also like him to leave on top, meaning, his last fight is a win. Its up to him and i will still be a fan.

As far as the haters, even with the KO lost of Pac, his still a thorn to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X