Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Harden traded to Houston Rockets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
    Yeah I posted it and completely overlooked it Kevin Martin popped out. But getting him and Lamb was a steal. They essentially got 3 first round picks when you count Lamb and Martin who they might even trade themselves.

I know OKC fans are sick. They loved The Beard
    They got a great deal that's for sure.

Martin
    Lamb
    2 first round picks
    1 second round pick.

Comment

I had OKC going back to the finals, i'm not so sure now.

Comment

Wasn't he the guy elbowed by Meta Peace?

Comment

Damn..I'm
          cancelling my league pass now..

Comment

Harden must've wanted to be traded. He rejected a 4 year 52 million dollar deal he wanted 4 years and 60.

Comment

lol at saying the Thunder raped the Rockets.

This the NBA, unless you're 1st round pick are lottery picks...you're not guaranteed anything. The NBA can be very hit and miss when it comes to the draft.

Also lol at the saying "how can team defend blah blah blah..." If those players can't defend either, than aren't they ****ed as well?

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                Harden must've wanted to be traded. He rejected a 4 year 52 million dollar deal he wanted 4 years and 60.
                Ginobili in 2005 I think accepted a deal similar to what okc offered harden. Harden is making the same mistake joe Johnson made when he decided
                to go to Atlanta instead of staying with the core of Nash and stoudamure

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  lol at saying the Thunder raped the Rockets.

This the NBA, unless you're 1st round pick are lottery picks...you're not guaranteed anything. The NBA can be very hit and miss when it comes to the draft.

Also lol at the saying "how can team defend blah blah blah..." If those players can't defend either, than aren't they ****ed as well?

Time will tell.
                  Ibaka, Pekins, Westbrook and Thabo can all defend even Durant has improved defensively. Having Pekins and Ibaka backing you up can cover up Martins defense. One of the 2 first round picks are guaranteed lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Ginobili in 2005 I think accepted a deal similar to what okc offered harden. Harden is making the same mistake joe Johnson made when he decided
                    to go to Atlanta instead of staying with the core of Nash and stoudamure
                    Houston has some pieces though. They have a shytload of big men they could move. Harden makes them better though.

But yeah I dont see Houston making any noise with the current roster.

Comment

I don't think this is a great deal for OKC, and i don't think it's a bad one either. I can see this deal working out great for OKC if Westbrook were to start playing more like a pass first-shoot second type of PG, but he won't do that. KD, Westbrook, Martin, and Lamb all four of those guys are dominate scorers who aren't willing to get their teammates involved at a consistent rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X