Collapse
No announcement yet.

How jelous is Ortiz of Rios right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How jelous is Ortiz of Rios right now??

Remember when it looked like Ortiz was gonna be the bright shinning star and Rios was gonna be a "whatever" fighter...and Ortiz said..."Rios needs me more than I need him" seems like the story is taking quite the turn....wonder what Ortiz is thinking now...

I don't really see why he'd be jealous. His win over Berto is greater than any win on Rios' resume. I'm pretty sure his purse against Mayweather is higher than anything Rios ever earned as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      I don't really see why he'd be jealous. His win over Berto is greater than any win on Rios' resume. I'm pretty sure his purse against Mayweather is higher than anything Rios ever earned as well.
      AGree. TR has been positioning rios for a manny ass whippin since the abril fight.

Comment

If not for the whole Top Rank Golden Boy thing, I'd think a fight between the two would certainly happen. It's got 24/7 drama written all over it.

If it does happen any time soon, I see it ending badly for Ortiz.

Comment

Ortiz has been where Rios is at....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Ortiz has been where Rios is at....
            Exactly. Plus he has made a lot more $$$$ than Rios.

Comment

Victor got a good win against Berto and a great pay day against Floyd. Rios is getting a lot of attention but is yet to make that type of money.

Comment

Im sure Ríos would make way more fighting Pacquiao than Ortiz did vs Mayweather! Ríos has more balls!!

Comment

That fight is looking better and better with every passing day.

Comment

Rios hasn't fought nearly as tough of competition as Ortiz has. Ortiz has nothing to be jealous of.

Comment

Working...
                    X