Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez was a robbery.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez was a robbery.

I just watched UFC 152. The fight between Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez was a clear robbery in my opinion. I scored the first 3 rounds for Benavidez cause he was clearly outstriking Johnson (who was just running away); and I scored the 4th a draw and gave the 5th round to Johnson.
    Joe Rogan was s+cking off Johnson it was totally unreal. Dana White clearly told him to do that cause how can Rogan talk about a "masterpiece" from Johnson when he clearly loses the first 3 rounds??
    Benavidez gassed out in the last round so it looks like Johnson finishes stronger. But as I said, its a 5 round fight and I scored it 3 rounds to 1 for Benavidez with 1 round even.
    Dana White said in the postfight presser that he scored it 4 rounds to 1 for Demetrious Johnson. LMAO . What a joke. I dont know why they wanted to rob Benavidez, but I know they did.
    How did you guys score this fight?

I scored the fight no i didnt that fight sucked ,fck fly weights boring ass midgets.

Comment

fight sucked, right man won.

lighter weights, I expected more action

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I scored the fight no i didnt that fight sucked ,fck fly weights boring ass midgets.
        lmao i tht the same dam thing

johnson clearly won tho aint no robbery there

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
          lmao i tht the same dam thing

johnson clearly won tho aint no robbery there
          Johnson didnt win anything. I dont know why so many pple just listen to the dumb crap that Joe Rogan says during the fight. its the same with boxing: the HBO commentators tell you that this guy is outclassing the other guy, and then you believe it. Benavidez was outstriking Johnson for the first 3 rounds and you can argue giving him the 4th as well.

Comment

Dana had it 4-1 for the mighty mouse.

Comment

I had Benavidez winning rounds 2,3, and 4. I thought 4 was close though so I can see how it could've went either way. Joe Rogan was pissing me off in that fight, Benavidez was landing all kinds of shots on Mighty Mouse, especially in the 3rd round and Joe wouldn't say ****, then when Johnson ducked one, "My god his speed." It was some of the most biased commentating I've heard in a long time..

Comment

Johnson wins these more often than he should. Anyone recall the Miguel torres fight? Miguel was on his back fu cking him up. Dude is bascially a hyper lay n prayer. I really dislike him. Like... Not on the level I used to basically hate Andrew Six Heads Lewis but close.

Comment

Johnson looked like garbage, at least compared to Benavidez. Benavidez was landing all the significant punches in the first 3 rounds and you can give him the 4th too if you want. The only reason why Johnson won the 5th is cause Benavidez was clearly gassed. But all Johnson did in the first 3 or 4 rounds is moving around, keeping distance so he doesnt get ****ed up. And even that didnt help and Benavidez was always catching up to him and hitting him cleanly. And all while this happened, Joe Rogan and the other commentator were talking how "unbelievable fast" Johnson is and how awesome he is and this and that. A complete disgrace. Johnson was clearly losing those rounds and this bum Rogan is commentating as if he was putting on a masterpiece.

Comment

Look at each dudes faces at the end of the fight, mighty mouse is that fast where he did significant damage w/o you seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X