No announcement yet.

Remebering Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remebering Tyson

And not forgetting that for many of us he brought us into the sport.

Tyson's my all time favorite fighter. Dude was the one who got me into boxing. Baddest mofo on the planet.

Comment

I think Tyson is probably the number one boxer for converting people to the sport. He got me and most of my boxing friends into the game.

A unique character.

Comment

Originally posted by ekul_ View Post
        I think Tyson is probably the number one boxer for converting people to the sport.

From a historical standpoint I guess you would have to say Dempsey is.

Ali is up there too, but due to the population explosion that came afterward Tyson beats him.

Comment

tyson was unbelievable, i can't think of another heavy weight with that much speed, power and ferocity..unfortunately his mind was weak (IMO)

Comment

For the current generation tyson brought more people to the sport than any other. But i rekon Ali brought more people to the sport than Tyson.

Still amazing fighter and probably the most entertaining fighter ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              And not forgetting that for many of us he brought us into the sport.

Cheers to that.

Comment

Tyson definitely attracted a lot of casual fans to the sport, but whether they hung around after his deterioration is difficult to say.

Obviously some of you did.

Comment

Here my memories of that douche:

Comment

Unfortunately Tyson is not likely to be remembered for anything he did in the ring but rather by the demented fan-bois who persistantly tug on his nut-sack to this day.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X