Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that might just be precaution.

they always deploy like that.

just in case they have to rescue american citizens or allied countries' citizens.

i hope obama is smart enough not to get involved.
    We're sending a freakin frigate over ...hahaha ..that's kinda pathetic in military term but what count is WE OPENLY CRITICIZE THE DICTATOR AND WE WILL INTERVENE AGAINST IS MILITARY DICTATORSHIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      We're sending a freakin frigate over ...hahaha ..that's kinda pathetic in military term but what count is WE OPENLY CRITICIZE THE DICTATOR AND WE WILL INTERVENE AGAINST IS MILITARY DICTATORSHIP.
      just 1 frigate?

wth?

that dictator we criticize publicly hasn't been much of a problem in recent years.

we just don't acknowledge it.

qaddafi don't forget was one of the 1st in the middle east to recognize the fall of the soviets and shift in power in the world.

qaddafi has been playing nice with the u.s. 90's on for the most part.

i don't even know if american intelligence will be happy to see qaddafi go.

the devil you know.......

Comment

just 1 frigate?

wth?

that dictator we criticize publicly hasn't been much of a problem in recent years.

we just don't acknowledge it.

qaddafi don't forget was one of the 1st in the middle east to recognize the fall of the soviets and shift in power in the world.

qaddafi has been playing nice with the u.s. 90's on for the most part.

i don't even know if american intelligence will be happy to see qaddafi go.

the devil you know.......
        Actually Qhadaffi have a fall out with other muslims because he accused K.S.A. as well as Bin Laden for their continuing terrorist acts.see the ytube I posted.....but learn some Arabic first....

Comment

Here it is........

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Actually Qhadaffi have a fall out with other muslims because he accused K.S.A. as well as Bin Laden for their continuing terrorist acts.see the ytube I posted.....but learn some Arabic first....
            was libya part of america's rendition/torture program?

i'm not sure if they were.

but i've heard that they were. i'm not too sure.

Comment

BBC's summary of what happened today:

•Forces loyal to the Libyan leader, Col Muammar Gaddafi, have been fighting to seize back control of Zawiya, west of the capital Tripoli. Opposition fighters repelled two heavy tank onslaughts throughout the day and appeared to still be in control of the city as darkness fell

•To the east, rebel forces have captured the oil port of Ras Lanuf after a fierce battle with forces loyal to Col Gaddafi. They say they are continuing to advance westwards

•In Benghazi, the rebels have formed a 30-member National Libyan Council which they say is now the country's sole representative

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                I hate the fact that the US has to come to the rescue to "fix" the problem. Doing so costs as billions if not more every time. What pisses me the **** off is the Libyan people has over 3 decades to make a plan to knock Gadhafi off. 3 fucking decades and instead the can't even defend themselves and are being slaughtered in the street like animals.

If they(Libyans) had been organized it wouldn't cost the international community as much as it will if NATO and the UN decide to step in.

wake up dude
                the US never acts on charity, on iraq colombia afghanistan theyve always had interests, what you think sgt blue eyes cares about the muslim in distress?

Comment

true.

but i don't think we buy that oil. i think the euros buy most of it.

so let them rescue the poor , oppressed oil.
                  If the US go in, they will hand out oil contracts to US companies like in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by E-mail View Post
                    If the US go in, they will hand out oil contracts to US companies like in Iraq.
                    us is not gonna go in.

Comment

us is not gonna go in.
                      They said that for Iraq for weeks.

4K troops are near Libya or going there.

Comment

Working...
                      X