Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers Gym was closed to the public lastweek, Because Floyd was sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweathers Gym was closed to the public lastweek, Because Floyd was sparring?

Friend of mine was in Vegas lastweek and he wanted to visit the gym because seemingly it is open to the public most days to visit.
    He told me Floyds Bodyguards and a rake load of Range Rovers and a Lambo where parked outside,
    He told me he went upto the Guards and they said "Gym is closed to the public for today."
    When he asked why, they wouldn't say.

Fishy....

Not really, floyd is like haye/hopkins, keeps himself fit year in year round so he can enter camps in good shape, he will definitely be fighting at around march or may anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      Friend of mine was in Vegas lastweek and he wanted to visit the gym because seemingly it is open to the public most days to visit.
      He told me Floyds Bodyguards and a rake load of Range Rovers and a Lambo where parked outside,
      He told me he went upto the Guards and they said "Gym is closed to the public for today."

Fishy....
      It is bro. Also all last week Floyd was rampant on twitter, this week I haven't heard a peek ... hmmmm?

Comment

Fishy....
        It is bro. Also all last week Floyd was rampant on twitter, this week I haven't heard a peek ... hmmmm?

Comment

according to floyd sr that means that floyd is inside shooting up with roids, else he would let everyone watch his training sessions

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
            His next opponent is fighting this month.

Comment

maybe he was sucking 50cents dick for courage

Comment

Fishy....
                He's training for Josie Harris..round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  His next opponent is fighting this month.
                  I think he'll fight the winner of Martinez / P. Williams. It's going to be announced after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    I think he'll fight the winner of Martinez / P. Williams. It's going to be announced after the fight.
                    Andre Berto. Not the winner of Williams-Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X