Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, why didnt Manny take the 14 days at first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    if the boxing commission say it so who are they will refuse to do that? by the way, you will never see Floyd fights in the state where they banned using xylocaine. they banned this for a reason. abusing xylocaine will give you similar a high like cocaine. high in cocaine even they stab you, you won't feel the pain. no wonder Floyd has granite chin and body of steel when he fights at Las Vegas.
    lol so injecting it in the hands will cause his whole body to numb? and you do know a fighter can't use it the week of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      I seriouly forgot what was his reasons. I do remember him saying it will make him weak, so wont it still make him weak if what Bribe/Bob is saying "Manny agrees to all terms of testing"

Just a question, and Id really like an answer
      So why didn't Floyd ask for any additional testing for his first 40 fights?

So why did Floyd all of the sudden feel like Manny was juicing?

Just a couple of questions, and i would really like an answer.

Comment

floyd said pac is one dimensional, floyd said pac is easy fight and easy money. why on earth floyd would ask for testing? does he thinks pac might kill him in the ring... go figure TS

Comment

beacuse its stupid! pac is the p4p and wbo champ that time and floyd only beats jmm! pac said for the record that if the nsac ask for it then he will go. but its the boxer who ask not the commission. he even agree to 14 just to make the fight even if it is really stupid to accept. because its nonsense to believe the crack sr. manny never said he is afraid of the needles. its only arum saying that. that was never came out of his mouth. manny said he will follow what the commission ask. which is more credible? comming from arums mouth or coming from the man itself? take note its you ***** who keeps on saying that arum is liar! so how can you believe a man whom you said a liar?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            lol so injecting it in the hands will cause his whole body to numb? and you do know a fighter can't use it the week of the fight.
            how would we know Floyd will not use it during fight night as there is no test for it genius?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              show me the link where Pac has been caught cheating and I show a video where Floyd injecting his hands with xylocaine=cocaine.
              floyd: i think you've might be on p.e.d.'s

pacroid: proved that i've cheated

floyd: take the test

pacriod:ummmm no. it weakens me.

pac is not only a *****, but a cheating *****.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post

pacriod:ummmm no. it weakens me.

pac is not only a *****, but a cheating *****.
                the only people who believe in you are those of on your own kind

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post

pacriod:ummmm ok now lets fight!

floyd: ........ im on a vacation see yah!!

floyd is a duck.....
                  fixed it! for yah!
                  Last edited by carts; 08-13-2010, 05:55 AM.

Comment

because He can't afford to lose a fight just before election...

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                      So why didn't Floyd ask for any additional testing for his first 40 fights?

So why did Floyd all of the sudden feel like Manny was juicing?

Just a couple of questions, and i would really like an answer.
                      1. Nobody else he fought jumped 2 now 3 divs while gaining speed, power, no water weight and lean mass....

2. refer to answer 1.

So now can you answer mine?

Comment

Working...
                      X