Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get everything out in the open AS A BOXING FAN why do you hate Floyd or Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get everything out in the open AS A BOXING FAN why do you hate Floyd or Manny?

Mod's you can sticky this but lets get it all out in the open,what is the true reason you hate either? Lets just lay down the none refutable facts here

Mayweather

1-Is 25-0 in world title fights(really 26-0 didnt pay for the Mosley belt)

2-12 time world champion in 5 divisions

3-4 time lineal champion

4-Has defeated 22 world champions in 48 fights

5-Undefeated in 19 years and counting

Pacquiao

1-won titles in 8 different divisions(a record)

2-4 time lineal champion

3-Knocked out fighters from 108-147=****ing amazing

4-Went from 135-154 -winning 4 titles 2 lineal while remaining undeafed for a few years

Summary....We were blessed to witness 2 certified ATG'S beat any and everyone in their path and finally fight each other.This was a true blessing as i got to witness both come up and even now get to witness both's ending(hopefully is ends now)I know we have had our wars,but now that the fight has happened..why do you really hate either fighter?

Mayweather is fighting Berto

Comment

most people hate PAC because of his fans and the bull**** that comes out of he and his team's mouth

most people hate Floyd not just for his fans but he's also a prick

add a layer of racism and you get the 'hate' both fighters get

me personally, im kinda tired of both of these assh0les....yea they did great...they entertained...but its been over 10 years of listening and watching the same ****

Comment

I totally agree with you, Larry. I considered myself lucky to witness both fighters.

Good thread, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by King Man View Post
          Mayweather is fighting Berto
          Ok lets look at all his fights since 2006

Judah-Ibf Champ
          Balomir-WBC,RING,LINEAL CHAMP
          Oscar-WBC 154 CHAMP
          Hatton-TOP 10 P4P FIGHTER LINEAL CHAMP AT 140
          Jmm-#2 P4P LINEAL CHAMP AT 135
          Shane-#3 P4P WBA CHAMP
          Ortiz-WBC CHAMP
          Cotto-WBA-154 CHAMP
          Guerrero-INTERIM WBC CHAMP -#10 P4P
          Canelo-#9 P4P-WBC CHAMP,RING CHAMP
          Maidana-2 times-WBA 147 CHAMP
          Pacquiao-WBO 147 CHAMP #2 P4P

So in his last 13 fights he has fought 6 top 10 p4p fighters and 11 world champions in 2 different divisions name me someone who has done more

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            most people hate PAC because of his fans and the bull**** that comes out of he and his team's mouth

most people hate Floyd not just for his fans but he's also a prick

add a layer of racism and you get the 'hate' both fighters get

me personally, im kinda tired of both of these assh0les....yea they did great...they entertained...but its been over 10 years of listening and watching the same ****
            Great post i can agree with this....people hate them for personal reasons and not what they did they did in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Great post i can agree with this....people hate them for personal reasons and not what they did they did in the ring

remember the harmony between Floyd and PAC fans when he was at the lower weight classes? a mutual respect was shown...i remember that in this site and other sites...both fan bases showed admiration to the other fighter

back then, the only venom being hurled on message boards were PR vs Mex and PAC fans vs Mex

then PAC moved up and it all went to ****

Comment

floyd fought judah coming off a loss, mitchell for 4 million instead of margarito for 7, and then bumdomir while never fighting the most dangerous guy that was #1 for 3 years so that period of his career was a complete waste of time.

took a bunch of waste of time fights like ortiz, guerrero, maidana instead of pac which came 5 years too late

said he doesn't do catchweights and wants his opponents to be healthy then drained canelo

fought cotto 5 years too late

fought pac 5 years late

is fighting berto instead of a good fighter like thurman, brook, porter, or even khan

constant cheating: clinching, bending below the waist, elbows

refs that let him cheat: bayless, cortez,

besides that he cool

Comment

We'll appreciate them a lot more when they're gone. Floyds 'Money' persona is a heel character and along with that comes some deserved and undeserved hate. For Manny it's mainly his delusions etc Salt water or God will deliver him to me, along those lines. Both ATG's.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    remember the harmony between Floyd and PAC fans when he was at the lower weight classes? a mutual respect was shown...i remember that in this site and other sites...both fan bases showed admiration to the other fighter

back then, the only venom being hurled on message boards were PR vs Mex and PAC fans vs Mex

then PAC moved up and it all went to ****
                    there was also a uk vs usa vibe that was pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X