Clear All

• What message Did Adrien Broner send to 135-147 div

Technical, Check.

One sided, Check.

Exciting, Check.

Adjusted, Check.

Brutal Knock out, Check.

Disproved some nay say'ers, Check.

I for one though the fight would have been allot closer. After watching some of Adrien Previous fights. He has made a significant improvement. Demarco was supposed to be a test to show Adrien grit determination in a tough fight. My question was it a fight or an execution? Though Adrien Resume is is still weak imo, his talent is undeniable. The question that I posed does experience count for anything when you have been in the ring with the likes of Edwin Valero, Jorge Linares? Not in this fight, it was a stylistic nightmare for Demarco who couldn't get any kind of leverage during the fight. Adrien sent a message all right, to the likes of allot of fighters and passionate fans. There is a new neighbor in town, and he does things his way.

The next question that will be asked every time he steps in the ring, can he...will he... be consistent. We have seen the likes of Ike Ibeabuchi, Edwin Valero, Jermain Taylor, Diego Corrales. Will he show us the heights that could have been. OR does he have his sights set higher? Can Adrien be consistent from here on out? Is there a potential challenger out there who can pose a significant threat to Adrien?

But for now, Dude's in beast mode and he reps the new guard of boxing.

"Shake 'em up. Shake 'em bake cook 'em and eat 'em... no ****"

Broner looked impressive, BUT: trust me, nobody above 135 is afraid of Broner. reason: Broner is strong but physically not big enough to beat the best guys above 135 at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      Broner looked impressive, BUT: trust me, nobody above 135 is afraid of Broner. reason: Broner is strong but physically not big enough to beat the best guys above 135 at this moment.
      Not big enough? He's mostly looked at as too big for his own weight classes, and is the exact same size as Floyd, comes in the ring around 150. I actually think he should go to ww, and I think in the future, about 4 yrs from now, he will be fighting guys like Canelo and Lara at jmw.

Comment

He's already too big for the division is what message he sent out. I think a lot of people at junior welterweight are dying to get a shot at Broner. I think Mathysse beats him, Khan would be a great fight, and Rios has a chance. If he survives JWW division then we can start talking about 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          That's a joke. I don't know where you are getting that from. He's definitely big enough and strong enough to move up right now if he wants.

Comment

Working...
          X