No announcement yet.

Better Resume Pac or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    As usual, Manny fans say it's Manny. Floyd fans say it's Floyd. You'll wonder why they keep making threads like this.
    hehe this is so true ...lolz

anyway lets agree that both fighters have great resumes

Comment

Pac's the Fighter of the Decade! Not Pusssy Floyd! This should be not for debate!

Comment

Manny has a lot of good names on his resume. In the latter part of his career there are some names that are just that, names. It's pretty close but Floyd edges Manny. Floyd fought all top of the division guys except at 140

Comment

Pretty even if you ask me

Comment

Where's the who cares option?

Comment

29-29, wow

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Both are all time greats to me. I gave a slight edge to Floyd because of Pacquiao's defeats. I don't count the first loss against him to much because it was so early in his career but the last two were at the championship level. Both are still in their late prime so I still count their current fights. A great fight or two for Pac or a loss against Floyd and Pac could catch up or pass Floyd.
                the second loss, he was forced to wear bigger gloves.. and took a dive. the third loss he got cut early in the fight and bleed out for 12 rounds.

Comment

Better resume, Pacquiao. More complete all-around boxer, Floyd. Enough with these threads already.

Comment

It is close, I have said it for a long time nothing has changed that belief.

Comment

This thread is so stupid Floyd's best win is against Corrales. Pacquiao's best win is against Barrera obviously Pacquiao has a much better resume anybody who says different doesn't know boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X