No announcement yet.

Bert Cooper's comeback!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Cooper's comeback!

Whatcha think of this? What I wanna know is how he got the shot vs McCall for the IBU title when he got tkoed in 2 in his last fight. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to this battle of 2 old tough scrappers.

I was shocked this guy was still fighting but apparently he's fought twice already this year and once last year.

I don't think nothing of it other than an old man who probably needs money and is risking his life trying to get some. he's obviously shot. he was TKO'd in april of this year to Luis Ortiz in 2 rounds.

Comment

I think a rematch w/ Holyfield is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post

Someone needs to drag Michael Moorer outta retirement so he can have a rematch with Cooper, Wasn't no Slipping the jab or feinting in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
          Yea, why not? Cooper being the first man to knock him down has some kind of entitlement to that fight. But I don't see him winning, this time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            Yea, why not? Cooper being the first man to knock him down has some kind of entitlement to that fight. But I don't see him winning, this time either.
            ...well, when Holyfield regains the title, he's gonna be looking to make title defenses against easy marks, so who better than Bert Cooper in an epic rematch of their 1991 war, oh hell... have the fight in Atlanta too... 20 years later history repeats itself!

Comment

Working...
            X