Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fill Chief in on what's been goin on in the Lounge Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I aint been on much lately(been hella busy). It looks like I done missed quite a bit. Post here and fill ya boy in on whats been goin on.

Like for instance, I just found out Tim Horton got banned. And they got a YouTube vid about it?!?!?!?

Has Gully started back postin(Damn I miss my dogg)? Has the race ***** died down? And in general whats been goin on?

Gully is just lurking around bro. He just greened me. Try to PM him.

Comment

Some strange alt told everyone the truth about you, that you were really a hipster, but the thread got deleted. I bet one your "bruhinlaws" reported it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Some strange alt told everyone the truth about you, that you were really a hipster, but the thread got deleted. I bet one your "bruhinlaws" reported it.
        ill find you in williamsburg when I come there in the fall and cut your thraot out

Comment

I'll take a **** in the open wound after Walt slices your damn throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            ill find you in williamsburg when I come there in the fall and cut your thraot out
            Not before I find you in Alabama and punch you in the face.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I'll fuck your sister's butt and vomit on her neck.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Ill take Derranged skin and make a belt out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Ill take Derranged skin and make a belt out of it.
                I'll take your dog and give it to a loving family before you get to cook it.

Comment

Not before I find you in Alabama and punch you in the face.

I'll fuck your sister's butt and vomit on her neck.
                  you wouldn't make it out the airport in the south.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    i made a particularily scathing thread in nsb about ******ed pac fans in the "who has a better resume- srl or pac" thread.

it was pretty brutal till the mods shut it down.

lots of playoff ball talk in the lounge, and loki's brother is officially from the streets
                    Thats what I'm talkin bout Bruhnlaw. If they cant be a fan of Boxing first, then they need to log off they accounts permanently.
                    Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    Kobe Bryant still gay as ***** blowin' loads all over Tua & Mak's faces :weed5:

Nobody has still found out who's the biggest draw on boxingscene since G-dog
                    s died.
                    I aint even been able to follow my Hornets against them hoes. Last I knew we was down 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      Gully is just lurking around bro. He just greened me. Try to PM him.
                      Yea Led mah homie. I talked to Gully last week. I know he lurks. I was wondering if he started posting again. I miss that dude bein on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X