What do you shave with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you shave with?

What shaving blades you guys use?

hair clippers, i hate being clean shaved. I need a bit of stuble. Usually grow a bit of a beard for about a week then use them again.

Comment

i used to use the cheap xtreme 3, 3 blade razors.. but since being in jail, where they give you a single blade with no shaving cream.. ive decided im happy with a cheap twin blade, as long as i use some nice gel shaving cream.. i like barbasol cream too, it kinda numbs your skin, but the gel seems to soften the hair more

ideally, id keep stubble and just use a hair trimmed but i have some skin issues that force me to shave (ingrown hairs)

Comment

A rusty knife in the Australian outback.

Comment

I use the Mach 3 turbo razor I have had since I was 16 and still keep changing the blades on that same razor I have had for 9 years.

Fortunately I have a very thin beard that doesn't grow in at certain parts so I only shave about every 5-7 days which saves me $$$ in the long run but I can't really make facial hair designs.

Comment

Gillette Fusion

Comment

Shave? I'm still waitin for hair to grow.

Comment

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo. Pack of 5 heads costs like £8..I only ever use each head once. Costs a fortune. It's worth it though because I can pretend to be Roger Federer when I'm in front of the mirror.

Comment

I use my hunting knife

Comment

Working...
                  X