Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Happy Screw Year: Usmanee Gets Jobbed in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm not sold on Teddys training, but his commentating is excellent, the man has devoted his life to the love of boxing, he wears his heart on his sleeve, he has the best interests of the boxer and boxing in mind. Thank you Mr. Atlas for standing up for boxing fans, I hope you see the day the sport gets cleaned up.[/QUOTE]

Lots of people go along with the program for fear of not being invited back on the show, but not Teddy. He was outright livid and with good cause. These rotten decisions are driving fans away, they leave a bad feeling and a sense that judges from the losers hometown will seek revenge. You rob them here and they will rob you over there. Teddy needs to keep his foot on the pedal, he seemed to be the only one of the commentators with the guts to say what most fans felt. Sic em Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      Terribe, shameful, inept judging by the 3 FL, so-called judges...didn't get their names but will find them & post later...who ever the new FL commish is,, it's a woman, she needs 2 take action vs these 3 terrible judges...ref Parker seemed a bit slow during a lot of the action & missed completely when Usmanee was butted & didn't even give a warning...bad night 4 FL...
      i have a guy who moved to FLA from milwaukee who is an amateur when she was out for what ever reason they had him(168) face a heavyweight football player although he knocked this dude down numerous times and won she would have not allowed the fight to happen from what i was told

Comment

Kinda disappointed FightScore isn't collecting scores for this bout.....

Comment

Was a great fight

... until the decision. I thought going into the 12th, whoever won that round made a strong case for being the winner. When the I heard the scores, I thought they were conceivable, but when it was Barthelemey I was extremely disappointed.

Just on Friday I told someone I was a boxing fan and had to defend the sport when he said, "Boxing is dead!" With decisions like these, it makes it hard to argue. Boxing will never die, but the business of boxing is crippling it from the inside out.

Comment

i thought usmanee barely pulled it out, it wasn't anything close to a robbery. usmanee won more rounds clearly though & i thought the last round was a 10 -8 round

Comment

That wasn't a robbery it was a disgusting travesty to blatantly steal from another man future purses,title opportunities, undefeated record when he was the one who put his health,hardwork and heart into this fight.

Anyone who doesn't think Arash Usmanee won that fight has no idea whatsoever how to judge a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                I been in there and nobody was complaining about robbery..I had it 116-112 for rances..most of ushanee punches go to rances gloves..when I rewatched In tv I scored closer 115-113 but I have to put the tv on mute cuz teddy atlas was watching a whole different match..every punch that ushanee throw to the air teddy believe that landed..anyways...good fight but no one of them gonna get anywere as sun as they step up in competition they gonna get KOed..
                STFU don't try to twist ****. Arash kicked your boys ass plain and simple! Notice this clowns name!

Comment

Umansee was robbed of a victory rances only won 3 maybe 4 rounds at the most. This was a pretty good fight until I heard the scores and Teddy atlas was right in everything he said after the fight. It really pisses me off when u see a good fight and they score it for the guy that hardly threw any punches after the 8th round but I really feel bad for Umansee cuz this kid fought he's heart out and left it all in the ring and to get robbed like that it just makes me sick I'm tired of seeing these piss poor decisions. Something has to be done about this.

Comment

Working...
                  X