No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if every pro athlete period was on some ****.

I mean ... between injuries, making weight, and all the real work being done in practices/training over the years, its hard to believe that they all weren't doing something just to maintain let alone reach an elite level.

This is one reason why I like what Mayweather does.

There is NOTHING about what Floyd Mayweather does that IMO is indicative of PED use.

He has longevity because he fights smarter, not harder.

When you watch Floyd box, there's nothing superhuman looking about what he does. Its just brilliant because he makes good choices and rarely lets himself get rattled and goaded into exchanges .. which lead to mistakes.

That isn't to say that every aggressive boxer is on PEDs, but in order to keep up a high output pace for 12 rounds is suspicious when you go above the lighter weights. Honestly, usually only the small guys can go at it nonstop and maintain that kind of aggression.

That's exactly why so many people were intrigued by Paul Williams .. a tall WW/jrMW who had the punch output of a much smaller man.

Mayweather doesn't have unusually high punch outputs. He has unusually high accuracy rates .. and that's something that PEDs have nothing to do with.

Floyd isn't carrying any above average power, which is reflected in his KO numbers.

Mayweather doesn't have maintain some energizer bunny pace where he's bouncing and hopping around for 12 rounds. Instead he paces himself and works mostly off of the other guy's energy and efforts to counterpunch.

Floyd is in great shape, but no one ever accused the guy of looking like a body builder. Alot of the guys today are coming in looking like amateur bodybuilders. Its ridiculous. And then, take a muscular guy like say Berto, who has Conte responsible for what he puts in his body.

No one outside each man's inner circle can honestly say what any athlete is doing, but a willingness to test to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt goes a long way into clearing one's name.

Unfortunately, not everyone has expressed that willingness to SHOW AND PROVE. In fact, I believe that even those willing to test are only willing to do so if the money is right and under no other circumstances.

Some people will cite Donaire as one of the willing, but he has no choice but to be willing in his circumstances. He's a product of Victor Conte's brand ... and that in itself puts the cross-hairs on his back. I don't see how any athlete who wants to be taken seriously would even associate themselves with Conte or any of Conte's associates .. which is why I have my reservations about Ward as well.

But back to the title of this thread ...

There is nothing about any of Mayweather's attributes that even seem enhanced. Mayweather has shown a decline in both speed and power since moving up to 140 let alone 147 & 154. He's also shown a decline in aggression as he was much more likely to finish an opponent at those lower weights where he carried less weight and therefore had more stamina.

Now that said .. without having to witch hunt Pacquiao .. can anyone say the same about him?

Manny's power, speed and stamina seems to have improved as he's moved up in weight. Manny's skills certainly haven't to any significant degree. He's the same fighter just like Mayweather is the same fighter.

The difference in what they do now as opposed to what they did 10 years ago lies in how well their attributes held up while adding weight and aging.

One has clearly shown a decline in elite attributes, while the other's attributes have actually improved while aging and gaining weight.

That's no proof, let me put that out there right now .. but it shows cause for doubt.

The only other factor is that Mayweather, who has clearly shown a decrease in speed and power, has been willing and vocal about testing .. while Pacquiao, who has shown an improvement in power and speed, has been unwilling and vocal for years about NOT testing.

And we're supposed to believe that USADA, an agency that just got done lynching a White American hero Lance Armstrong, is going to do a cover up for Floyd Mayweather, one of the most hated Black athletes of all time? And do it THREE TIMES?????

Hahahaha ...

This is all the same bull**** from the Montoya crap months ago.

But nothing is impossible.

Time will tell.

Damn, wish my girl gave me head that long.

Wouldn't be surprised if both were juicing these days, too much money for each fight. BTW, there is something that Floyd does that makes you question him, takes 2 year vacations and looks bigger, stronger and faster than his last fight...not to mention these "rumors" of failed tests. Oh yea, thought he had these delicate hands yet his output has been higher than its been in years, and hes been a gym rat for how long now but no injuries?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Cop out of what? Both sides have been total twats over this at times.....Do you think Floyd has acted great and true all the way through this?
      Yes. "ask a stupid question get a stupid answer" ? Manny had no reason to deny the tests.

Especially when he lied "I cant test on the day of or the day before the fight"

Yet he gets a 14 day cutoff and Arum cancels the fight for no reason.

Comment

• when nearly all ur opponents in the last 5 years are saying ur on peds then something is seriously up

Pacman has so many question marks against his name, Pacfarts will defend him no matter what, i understand, even claim Floyd is on PEDS because some hack put out a rumor without no evidence.

Ive been critical of Floyd, i cant say i am his biggest fan, but the guy doesnt strike me as someone on PEDS, he's just a good boxer with great defense, there is actually nothing amazing about Floyd, he doesnt have thq quickest hands, nor the strongest chin, his power is average.

Pac on the other hand went from being KO'd and suffering KD's, to being able to take huge punches, move faster, hit harder and beat great boxers while himself having zero defense. Everything about Pac, his body to his improvement is dodgy, never sits well with me. After he beat Hatton i always suspected he was a dirty bastard

Comment

• "Peds allow you to take huge punches"

Positive tests

Floyd: 3
          Pac: 0

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            when nearly all ur opponents in the last 5 years are saying ur on peds then something is seriously up

Pacman has so many question marks against his name, Pacfarts will defend him no matter what, i understand, even claim Floyd is on PEDS because some hack put out a rumor without no evidence.

Ive been critical of Floyd, i cant say i am his biggest fan, but the guy doesnt strike me as someone on PEDS, he's just a good boxer with great defense, there is actually nothing amazing about Floyd, he doesnt have thq quickest hands, nor the strongest chin, his power is average.

Pac on the other hand went from being KO'd and suffering KD's, to being able to take huge punches, move faster, hit harder and beat great boxers while himself having zero defense. Everything about Pac, his body to his improvement is dodgy, never sits well with me. After he beat Hatton i always suspected he was a dirty bastard
            Great post. I'm hardly a Floyd fan, actually I was pegged as a pact@rd before the Hatton bout, but once Pac ducked out on tougher tests and made up lies I suspected something was up. And the fact that he still hasn't taken tougher tests? Its laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
              "Peds allow you to take huge punches"

Positive tests

Floyd: 3
              Pac: 0
              how many times you going to get banned Callate!/howdy potna ??

Comment

• Let me know when either is caught cheating. You fanatics of both fighters are parasites that need to be bug sprayed, and then burned.

Comment

• More red bar trolls doing what they do best. Troll.

Froid Pedweather keep doing your thing. 43-0!

Comment

• How the tables are turned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                      Great post. I'm hardly a Floyd fan, actually I was pegged as a pact@rd before the Hatton bout, but once Pac ducked out on tougher tests and made up lies I suspected something was up. And the fact that he still hasn't taken tougher tests? Its laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X