Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Not sure if this one has been done before,if so i dont recall it

How do you feel it goes down? How does Vitali deal with the incredible jab and all round ability of Liston? and how does Liston deal with the strength and aggression of VK?
    Liston KO
    41.03%
    Liston decision
    23.08%
    VK KO
    28.21%
    VK decision
    7.69%

Liston dishes out an extended beating that ends in a mercy stoppage around the 9th or 10th. Vitali's chin is too good to go night-night but that just means the beating lasts longer and is more brutal.

Poet

Comment

Liston can beat him from any distance, I think he'd outpoint him, or a maybe late stoppage, he had decent stamina and I think Vitali would be exhausted at the end of the fight.

Comment

id favor klit but liston could pull it off.

Comment

I'm going to assume Vitali dosen't quit or get his face torn off and go with Liston by UD

Comment

If people think Lennox ****ed up Vitali's face Liston will tear it all the way off, wad it up, and use it to give Vitali a suppository :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Ye i can see Liston winning a UD,in reality VK doesnt have any major advantages.Klitschko faced one guy with an 84 inch reach and had his face ripped off so i can certainly see him getting busted up,but i think he could cross the finish line

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman
                Vitali destroys the original boxing thug with ease. The poor, ignorant, gambling-addicted mob pawn Sonny Liston was just a smaller Samuel Peter.

Vitali by vicious, brutal, career-ending KO over Sonny.
                You lose any credibility with crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  You lose any credibility with crap like that.
                  He's never had any to begin with. That's CrackerRead's new alt.

Comment

Liston by KO, amazing jab and good boxing skills, busts Vitalis face up, if Lewis could achieve that Liston would absolutely brutalize him

Comment

Working...
                    X