Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far does 1000 bucks go in a real nice strip club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far does 1000 bucks go in a real nice strip club?

A friend of mine asked me today and i told him i didnt know since i never been to one. He said its a real nice one. A bunch of rich guys go there.

not **** if its a high roller club.

Comment

**** a G can get you as far as you want. Say you tip well for extras. Test a few out and you will get all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        A friend of mine asked me today and i told him i didnt know since i never been to one. He said its a real nice one. A bunch of rich guys go there.
        With 1K I could buy and sell you a dozen times over and you will be up to your ass in more nuts than a fruitcake Billy.

Comment

Why would you ever spend 1k at a strip club? Unless you're trying to **** one of them, I guess.

Comment

Don't do it bro 1000 is not worth it, you might get your **** sucked or bang one of the whores but honestly wasting that much isn't worth it.

I went to a strip club with like 6 of my boys on my birthday when I turned 18, it was really nice the girls look mad good, they get completely naked and get all up on you.

I took like 70 dollars with me but my boys paid for my entrance and lap dance so I ended up spending only like about 30 or 40 dollars, its really really fun if u go with friends and u guys mess around a lot.

The crazy part is lap dances are like 20 in most strip clubs where I live and they r for like 5 or 6mins unless the girl really likes you she might stay with u for a bit moar.

Comment

Pretty far...

Comment

No matter what they tell you

Comment

Half that amount in coke would probably get you farther.

Or so I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    Don't do it bro 1000 is not worth it, you might get your **** sucked or bang one of the whores but honestly wasting that much isn't worth it.

I went to a strip club with like 6 of my boys on my birthday when I turned 18, it was really nice the guys look mad good, they get completely naked and get all up on you.

I took like 70 dollars with me but my boys paid for my entrance and lap dance so I ended up spending only like about 30 or 40 dollars, its really really fun if u go with friends and u guys mess around a lot.

The crazy part is lap dances are like 20 in most strip clubs where I live and they r for like 5 or 6mins unless the guy really likes you she might stay with u for a bit moar.
                    *Fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                    X