No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Trainer Situation Not Resolved Just Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Trainer Situation Not Resolved Just Yet

Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions provided an update on former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs). He says the boxer will soon meet with the Nevada State Athletic Commission to find out his punishment for testing positive for marijuana following September's decision loss to Sergio Martinez. Chavez is taking care of a visa issue in order to travel to Las Vegas to meet with the commission next month.

[Click Here To Read More]

why hasn't get gone to robert garcia yet?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      why hasn't get gone to robert garcia yet?
      You beat me to it. I was about to say the exact same thing. That would a perfect match, IMO. Assuming he gets serious with his training.

Comment

Chavez Jr. will always be a joke, he will never mount to nothing in the boxing world, but be the son that couldn't live up to his legendary Dad Chavez Sr the great...

Comment

IF him and Robert Garcia hook up he will go unbeaten for the rest of his career,.

Comment

Roach did a good job with Chavez but you can't fix lazy. I remember when Chavez first fought under Roach, it was nothing but praises for Roach from the media and such.

Comment

I dont know how well Chavez would take Garcia's tough love style of training being that Chavez grew up spoiled an all. Chavez likes to run his camps and do whatever he wants, that **** wont fly with Garcia hahaha. If you ask me though, this is Chavez best pick as a trainer and if Chavez can take the back seat during training then chavez will be alot better. Plus I would love to see chavez on the Elie setbachs videos

Comment

roach was good for chavez , dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                  roach was good for chavez , dumb move.
                  roach is good for no one, im not insulting him either. a few years ago he was a good offensive minded trainer but now he can't even speak/yell to his fighters, he has to have people yell instructions for him. his health and age makes him a bad trainer as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    IF him and Robert Garcia hook up he will go unbeaten for the rest of his career,.

Comment

Working...
                    X