Why is it everytime Judah fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it everytime Judah fights

we all hear about this left uppercut?

There is always stacks of people ''If Judah lands that uppercut he is done for!''

It like never happens & tbh I can't really think of many times hes been effective with it actually.

I remember him flattening some bum with it like 8 years back.
    He hit Floyd with it to the balls, called him a pu55y then folded like a cheap deckchair.
    He hit Lucas with it who just smiled and it discouraged him into going in to a shell.

I swear it must be the most overrated punch in boxing history. Its almost like a myth.

He hurt cotto with a massive one....dont remember him even throwing one afterwards

Comment

He's got power and speed but seldom puts it together in big fights....

He mainly beats fringe contenders....

Garcia will win....

Comment

hes gotta good uppercut but its not some super power some guys it works better on than others depending on chin and depending on how good of shape zab is in but its nothing he can rely on to win a fight with just that

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          we all hear about this left uppercut?

There is always stacks of people ''If Judah lands that uppercut he is done for!''

It like never happens & tbh I can't really think of many times hes been effective with it actually.

I remember him flattening some bum with it like 8 years back.
          He hit Floyd with it to the balls, called him a pu55y then folded like a cheap deckchair.
          He hit Lucas with it who just smiled and it discouraged him into going in to a shell.

I swear it must be the most overrated punch in boxing history. Its almost like a myth.
          Because if you're not proven, chinny or denfensively responsible you can go to sleep or at least swing the momentum in a fight.

It is a possiblity due to his explosive reflexes.

Comment

Because he schooled floyd for 4 full rounds? Any time he fights watchers are excited because his capable of anything.

Comment

Basically cuz he hurt Cotto with one and most recently, hurt Jose Santa Cruz with one which I think led to the TKO IIRC. But I agree, it's really overrated.

Comment

Zab "the gangsta with no hood" Judah, uppercut is overrated but he hardly throws it in fights so I cant really say for sure. Mental Midget Judah will fold again.

Comment

Because IF Zab was GOING to win by knockout, that's his best most powerful punch. It's a huge off chance it even happens... but Cotto was on the corner of queer at *** when he got caught with it.

It's also a punch you don't see coming and Zab really seems to torque it.

It's his best, most powerful punch IMO... so if he's knocking someone out, that's the punch I see it happening with... but it's not happening so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Zab "the gangsta with no hood" Judah, uppercut is overrated but he hardly throws it in fights so I cant really say for sure. Mental Midget Judah will fold again.
                    Lmao at "gansta with no hood".

Comment

Working...
                    X