No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter on Angulo, Khan, Ward, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter on Angulo, Khan, Ward, Pacquiao, More

This weekend is a very important one for respected trainer Virgil Hunter.

Known best for his work with super middleweight king Andre Ward, Hunter will be shifting his focus to two of his newest pupils, former two-time junior welterweight champion Amir Khan and junior middleweight contender Alfredo Angulo.

Eyes will be locked on Khan intently as he returns to the ring to face unbeaten lightweight prospect Carlos Molina inside of the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Saturday night. This is Khan’s first fight with Hunter as well as his return bout following a disastrous 4th round TKO loss at the hands of Danny Garcia in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo vs Angulo!!

War El Perro

Comment

Why does Virgil sound so much like a sex offender? I watched a 20 minute interview with him and I felt like I had just been groomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho_Analstain View Post
        Why does Virgil sound so much like a sex offender? I watched a 20 minute interview with him and I felt like I had just been groomed.
        Mr Analstain, I am sure you know that it takes one to know one

Comment

I have tons of respect for Virgil as a trainerh, but I really dislikes his personality.... But I guess its just part of the game...

Comment

Overhandrite71

Originally posted by Nacho_Analstain View Post
            I dont normally reply,but I had to say something.whoever u are u must be a real weirdo.u dudes get on here and say da most dumbest and ******iest sh.. I have ever heard.Next time before u post something on here,think first.WEIRDO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X